⌜ kang daniel ; cute guy, hot water ⌟

-your pov-

grrrr.... grrrr

my stomach was signalling to me that i was hungry. the acid in my stomach is starting to feed off my stomach.

i managed to drag myself of the bed and change into the baggy shirt with a pair of sweatpants i was already wearing. it was almost 11pm since i was rushing my end-of-year project before that.

i called out to my mum, who was still watching tv, and told her that i was going to go to the convenient stall across my house to get something to eat.

i took my wallet and left the house. since it was spring, i did not bother wearing a jacket since it was only chilly. yes i am a strong woman.

i crossed the road and entered the convenient store, with a strong gush of air-con blowing into my face. i walked to the instant noodle section and saw someone wearing a pink rabbit hoodie,with the hoodie up humming to himself. wait is it a he? she? or... it? i couldn't see who it was but it was humming to itself.

i aimed for my all time favourite ramen and at that moment, that pink hoodie person also reached out. our hands touched and we both turned around and look at each other. ohh so it was a boy.

"sorry." i mumbled.

"it's okay. ladies first." he said.

"thank you." i said and grabbed two cups. i opened them and poured hot water into the cups. the boy was standing behind me as he was waiting for me to finish pouring the hot water. i could feel him staring at the back of my head and i turned around.

guess what, i found him looking at me. directly into my eyes.

ummmm... i thought to myself while turning around, feeling flustered. the moment i turned around, i hit the bowl of boiling hot instant ramen and it spilled all over the floor, scalding my hand.

"ouch!" i screamed in pain.

"aigoo, guess you need some help." the boy said. he rushed to the drink section and grabbed a bottle of cold water. he opened it and poured some onto my hand. it burned, literally i'm not kidding.

"ouch! stop stop stop!" i said in pain.

for some reason, he took a tube of cream and a plaster out of the pocket of his hoodie and applied it and pasted it on for me.

"why did he even bring that?" i thought to myself. anyway he was helping me so, never mind.

"thank you." i said with a small smile, embarrassed.

we both turned to look at the instant noodle that was spilled on the floor.

"oh crap, guess i have to do it too." he said, sighing.

"oh you don't have too, i'll ask the person to do it." i rushed to tell the person and he nodded his head.

i rushed back, and saw the boy opening his instant noodle.

"umm... well since you helped me, i'll treat you to that." i said pointing at the instant noodle cup he was holding.

"sure!" he said smiling, revealing his two front tooth.