⌜ park jihoon ; crush on you ⌟

story requested by: alliwannaone

-your pov-

"oppa, i'm going to the library to meet jihoon. i'm not going to bring my phone because the battery is flat, and you better not touch my phone." i told my brother, daniel.

"okay, noted. have fun!!" daniel said.

-daniel's pov-

this is going to be fun. (y/n) told me that she have a crush on jihoon two days ago, but i could already tell that she liked him for a long time. she was meeting jihoon at the library to study for their end of year examination, so i could take the chance to take her phone, charge it and message jihoon. peace✌🏻

but firstly, i have to find the phone.

-your pov-

oh, i can't wait to meet jihoon. my heart was beating so fast, even i see him everyday in school, i feel super nervous.

-jihoon's pov-

where is (y/n)? my phone beeped and i jumped up. i looked around, and luckily no one saw me. phew!

message from (y/n)

open | clear

(y/n):
hey jihoon, i'll be a little late.

me:
it's okay, take your time and rmb to be safe.

(y/n):
i have something to tell you...

me:
sure, go ahead.

(y/n):
i have been thinking about this for long time but i didn't have a chance to say it. i hope this would not ruin our friendship but i do not blame you if you don't want to be friends with me anymore...

me:
umm... what are you saying?

(y/n):
it's really awkward if i say it...

me:
just say it, (y/n) ah.

(y/n):
i like you...

-your pov-

"jihoon said that he would meet me at the fiction section... there he is." i mumbled to myself.

when i walked closer to him, i saw him looking at his phone, smiling from ear to ear, and blushing like a red lobster.

who is he texting? why is he smiling like that? does he have a crush? or a girlfriend? how about me? i wasn't even able to tell him about my feelings?

all this thoughts flooded my mind and i felt giddy from it. i quickly ran to the toilet, feeling embarrased by myself.

i reached the toilet and went to the sink and washed my face.

he doesn't like you, (y/n). he never had eyes for you. it is a one-sided love, it is over for you. i thought to myself.

i could feel tears filling up my eyes but i told myself that i shouldn't cry over such small things, but i couldn't help but feel that i was torn apart, my heart broken into pieces...

this was how much i liked him...

-jihoon's pov-

where is (y/n)? she should have been here by now. she was on the way when she messaged me. did something happen to her? oh no, nothing must ever happen to her.

i quickly took my bag and left the table to find her.

when i walked past the toilet, a girl came out and bumped into me.

"sorry." she said, without lifting her head.

"it's oka... (y/n)?" i said, looking at her more closely.

she lifted her head up and her eyes met mine. her eyes were red and she quickly looked away.

"what happened, (y/n)?" i asked.

"nothing." she replied.

"were you serious about what you said?" i asked her.

"what did i say?" she asked me, looking confused.

"didn't you message me and told me you liked me?" i said.

"i didn't even bring my phone..." she said, "what did the person say?"

"well, the person who pretended to be you confessed to me and said that you liked me." i said, feeling shy.

"what? that's not true. phhhh..." she said, looking embarrased.

" but i know that my feelings for you is true." i said, looking at her directly in the eyes.

"what?" she said and looked at me, shocked. "weren't you texting your crush or girlfriend just now? you were smiling so widely and blushing."

"well, yes that was my crush. but she is now my girlfriend." i said, holding her hands.

"will you be my girlfriend?" i asked.

" oh my gosh, yes! i mean... ummm i don't know... ummm yes." she said stuttering.

"haha, this means that you do like me. why were you lying just now?" i said, ruffling her hair.

"well i thought you didn't like me, so if i said that i may look stupid and desperate." she replied, laughing.

"well, since now we know our true feelings for each other, and my wish of you being my girlfriend is granted, shall we go for a date? we can always study together next time." i asked.

" sure, i would love to." she said. we walked, hand in hand, out of the library.

-your pov-

it was like a dream true, being with your crush whom you have liked for a year.

but, kang daniel is so dead.

[hey guys hope you like the story!! don't forget to vote!! really enjoyed writing this story:) requests are open!! thank you so much💞]