Chapter 4

jaebum

it was monday, which is the day i hated the most since i feel like the weekend was so short. me and the rest actually bought a van, like i said, we are kind of rich, our parents have successful businesses.

the trip usually takes about 30 minutes since the apartment we found was kinda , i mean a little far. 30 minutes away from the university.

mark was the one driving today, me beside him, jackson, youngjae and jinyoung on the second seats, and the rest at the back, which consist of yugyeom and bambam, who is currently dabbing the fuck out of themselves.

i couldnt take off what youngjae's request is. he was basically asking me to teach him what sex is.

and what the fuck is jinyoung gonna do to me when i actually teach youngjae how to boom boom jiggity jiggity back and forth back and forth and up and down up and down

curse jinyoung for overprotecting youngjae.

we have arrived at the university and i could already hear girls screaming. ugh stfu we're gay

i was the one who got off first and thats when the screams went louder. i just smiled and bowed to them, greeting.

"jAEBUM-OPPAA"

"AHHH HE'S SO POLITEE"

"PLS BE MY BOYFRIENDDD"

"SUCH AN INNOCENT SMOL BEAN"

i almost choked on the last one. i heard a scoff behind me and saw jinyoung. he went beside me and said, "innocent and jaebum doesnt really fit well dont you think?" jinyoung said as he chuckled.

i playfully rolled my eyes at him as the squad had already gotten off the van. we went through the hallways teasing and laughing at each other.

i was walking at the back since i was actually not in the mood right now. i started counting the people infront of me.

jinyoung...jackson...mark...bam...yuggie...

where's youn- oh

"h-hyung, when are you gonna teach me?" he whispered in my ears as we were walking side by side.

i was a bit flustered for some reason authors knows why, "w-when we get home..later?" i stuttered. he shoved me a smile that is bright as the sun and i swear i thought i was about to go blind.
(same jb same)

»»»

it was already lunch and we were sitting at our usual tables as girls that were pretending to walk pass our table tried to be slick by greeting us as they place their tray on our table for a sec, and when they pulled it up, they ran away leaving a letter on the table.

we were all eating our lunch, me with my black bean noodles with homemade kimchi. i saw youngjae reading something on his phone looking like he was reading a story. his face would turn into an excited expression, sometimes shocked, but mostly a confused expression.

jinyoung and jackson were lowkey flirting each other, i scoffed when i realized that jinyoung does this when youngjae was either on his phone, or doing his homework.

who's the hoe now park jinyoung huh

we were all enjoying our lunches until youngjae asked something that made us all choke, especially jinyoung.

"hyung, what does 'daddy' means?"

-
y'all know those cliché stories where the lead was a high school teenage girl where theres this new transferee shit thing?

yeah its happening to me, and we're gonna meet her tom

i honestly dont want to meet her, knowing she might be an ahgase who stans my baby boy youngjae, leading to murde-

but she's prolly an army or an exo-l or maybe not a kpop fan at all, which is fine only if she do not talk to me coz im extremely introverted and i do not like ppl who is normal

btw i bias yoongi and chanyeol who urs

anyways yep, dis gonna be a 2jae daddy kink story

i think

[edited: 9/25/17]