Chapter 7

jaebum

classes ended and we are now on the way home. yugyeom and bambam decided to play bang bang bang and everyone's dancing except for me, since i was driving, and mark who was watching overwatch videos.

soon we arrived at our apartments and i noticed how jinyoung would give me slight glares.

i went inside our room and went to the bathroom to pee. youngjae was still playing with coco so i didnt bother locking the door.

i did my business and flushed the toilet and my junior started feeling itchy. i scratched it and guess what, yep. its exactly what you're thinking.

i started doing my other 'business' as i would groan here and there.

i heard the door of our room open and close. it must be youngjae. oh well, i guess i can still do my business. i did lock the door.

i suddenly went faster and i accidentally let out a loud groan.

youngjae

i suddenly heard a groan from the bathroom. jaebum-hyung? what is he doing? did he get hurt? oh no!

i opened the bathroom door "hyung are you oka-" my sentence was cut off when i saw the sight in front of me.

"young-" i cut him off by going out of the bathroom. i went to my bed and wrapped myself with my blankie from embarrassment.

what was hyung doing?? ahhh this is so embarrassing! also why is-

"youngjae! im so sorry you had to witness that! i shouldve-"

"hyung...why does my no no area feels funny?"

-
sorry for the short chapter lmao

i have to pack my stuff cause im going somewhere tomorrow aww

anyways yes jaebum masturbated