Chapter 27

jaebum frozed as he stared at the door. did he hear youngjae right? he slowly turned around as he was now facing the raven haired boy. "what?" jaebum said making youngjae chuckle. youngjae brought his  hand to jaebum's cheek as he pinched it slightly.

"i was half asleep, bummie." youngjae giggled at jaebum who was now bright red. youngjae gasped as jaebum pulled him by the wrist, hugging him as his other hand was wrapped around the younger's waist.

jaebum sighed as he pulled away, cupping the younger's cheeks. "then you should've known how worried i would be when you decided to go missing.." jaebum sternly looked at him as youngjae just smiled cheekily.

the door opened, revealing the maternal figure. jinyoung gasped since from his view, the two looked like they were kissing. jinyoung slapped jaebum's back making jaebum startled. jinyoung quickly pushed jaebum aside and went to youngjae.

"are you okay? what happened?! why did you skip your classes?!" jinyoung panicked. he slapped youngjae's arm making the younger whine. "did you know how worried i was? i thought something bad happened to you! what if your parents decided to take you back, i can't-" jinyoung was cut off when youngjae hugged him.

"hyung..i'm fine.." youngjae smiled making jinyoung sigh. "sorry, i was just worried." he said as he caressed youngjae's back. jaebum cleared his throat making both of them look at him. jaebum was getting sour since he was a little annoyed at how he was ignored like that.

"okay, geez what the fuck..." jinyoung said before leaving the room. youngjae had a smile on his beautiful face until now.

jaebum had him pinned on the bed, the older on top of him as they both shared an intense staring competition. 

youngjae decided to break the silence as he breathed out, "j-jaebum-hyung," jaebum frowned. "you made me really worried. do you know i do to someone when they make me upset?" jaebum growled making youngjae gulped.

"daddy punishes them."

---

heh

im sorry if this chapter was short lmao

i promise the next chapter will be longer

since u know

heh