Moving...🌵

Stars Pov:

"Finally I'm moving to America and go to an boarding school! I can't wait for college. " I thought while I was boarding for the flight to California. "I'm finally 17 and I'm aloud to go anywhere I want to." She whispered to herself. When I was finally in the plain I putted my earphones on and listened to my favourite songs. "Bye England. See you someday" I said one more time before we were up in the air.

<after the flight >

Yessss! I'm in America! It's so warm here. Lucky for me I putted on some shorts and a top with an Starbucks logo on it. When I was finally outside of the airport I was waiting for a woman who was going to pick me up and bring me to the boarding school. Or should I call it boarding college! Haha..oh! There she is! "Hey, girl! You must be Star, welcome to America." she said with an big smile. " Hello! It's nice to meet you!" I said with an very English accent. When we drove to the college I took my time and looked out of the window and was amazed how beautiful it looks here. When we arrived there was a girl. "Hey! I'm Jenna. I've heard that you are my new roommate! It's nice to see you!" She said. "Hey Jenna! I'm Star. I hope we can be good friends!" I said with hopping she would answer yes. She looked at me weird and said: " Friends? You mean best friends!!" She said jumping up and down and hugging me. We went inside and she showed me our room and the school. Then was dinner and I went with Jenna to a table which was free. After a few seconds many girls came to our table and wanted to know everything about me. I was kind of shocked but I liked it. "Great, first day here and I already made many friends!!" I thought. Then there came a girl with blond hair and an blue string in her hair and slammed her hands on the table. "Well, well. If it isn't the new kid". I was looking at Jenna which looked disgusted by her. "Come on, move on loser!" She said to Jenna and the rest. I wanted to stand up like everyone else but she pushed me done again. "So tell me, who are you? Where do you come from? You now, information about you!" I looked at her and actually didn't really wanted to talk to her. But then I started: "Well, I'm Star. I'm from London and I'm 17! And you?" "I'm Jackie, also known as, the popular girl, from here and also 17. And one last thing." She said coming really close to me: "Marco is mine.." and she went away. I was just sitting there alone wondering, who the hell is Marco? I got up and went to my room. On my way there I saw a boy..with brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. He looked like an bad boy. He looked at me and I went one trying to ignore him. "Hey! You're new?" He asked me. I turned to him and said: " Uhm..yeah." He came closer to my face and I went a little bit back. " I like your eyes..." he chuckled and gave me a bad boy smile and I started to blush: " u-uhm...thanks..., I guess. You must be M-Marco right? " He nodded and took a few steps back. "Well I have to go now. Bye!" I said. I turned around and suddenly Jackie was in front of me.. "oh no..." I thought. " What did I just told you a few minutes ago?! Marco is MINE!?!" She said starting so scream a little bit. Marco stood in front of me and looked at Jackie: "Jackie calm down, I was just talking to her." I started to run away from here into my room. I heard still a little bit Jackie's scream: " STAY AWAY FROM HIM!?!". Well that was an exiting first day! I went to my room and went to bed. Of course Jenna asked me all about it and I explained her quickly. I was so tired and tomorrow is my first day of school here! Hope I'm not going to die again! Finally I fell asleep.

<Midnight>

Suddenly there was an loud sound and I woke up shocked banging my heat on the bed above me where Jenna sleeps! "C'mon! Get up! It's the fire alarm!" I jumped up and quick putted my converse sneakers on. When I went out I was actually expecting an cold air but it was actually warm. When I looked around for Jenna I saw Marco with Jackie. Marco had no T-Shirt on.. he has an six-pack..wow! Agh! STAR?! Focus! There she is! "Jenna! Wait up!" I wanted to run her. But suddenly I had an cold hand on my shoulder. It was Jackie's hand! " H-hey Jackie!" She was looking worried. " Jackie are you ok?" I asked she looked at me and pulled me behind her into the building: "I need your help! My bird is over there in the room where the fire comes from.
And your taller then me. Can you help me?" I nodded and went with her." She pushed me in the room first and followed me. " Where is he?" I asked her and I wanted to turn around I saw Jackie pushing me on the floor. "Hey!" I said looking at her angry. She was standing outside closing the door and locking it! "WHAT?! Jackie!? You can't keep me in here! Please!!"  I screamed but she was already gone! The air I was breathing was very bad. I only saw black and then saw nothing.

Marcos Pov:

After Jackie came back without Star I was a bit worried. "Hey, what did you do in there?" I asked her. She was kissing my cheek and looked at me: " Oh, nothing I just went checking if everyone is out." I took the keys from here and putted my t-shirt on. I ran to the fireman and asked him to go with him inside and check. He nodded and we went inside to where the fire came from. He told me to step back and he opened the door. A big grey cloud came out. After the view was clear we saw some legs on the floor and he told me to ran back and get the ambulance. After they came with me the fireman was already caring the girl bright-style. It was Star! Jackie..she did this to her. After Star was outside she started to breath fast and pushed herself away from the fireman and was landet on the floor. I thing she has an panic attack. The firman called the ambulance and asked me to go back. After an hour Star was fine again. Jenna ran to her and hugged her. Star was still very week but she had the power to hug her best friend. I was really angry at Jackie and didn't went to her. I went to Alex and Justin, my best buddy's. I saw Star crying and she went inside with Jenna. " Jo, I'll be back in a second" I said and ran off to Star. " Star, hey! Are you ok?" She was looking at me and nodded. "yeah, I'm fine again." Then the principal came and asked Star how she came in there. " Well, Jackie asked me for help and then pushed me in the room and looked me." sha answered. The principal nodded and went away. "Night Star! Night Jenna." I said and went away. "Good Night" they both said at the same time. Poor Star, first day and something like this already happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooo!!
Yes, I'm doing an new storyy❤️❤️
I hope you like to one! I just love these story's with the bad boy Marco and the good girl Star and the mean girl Jackie 😂👑
We'll see you👋🏻

Update's coming soon🌵

(Words count: 1350 )