A bit to much...🌙

Stars Pov:

I woke up and saw Marco still sleeping. I giggled and kissed his check, but he was still sleeping. I stood up and took a shower. When I was done with he shower I dressed up and saw Marco standing up. "Your up early.." he said still sleepy. I giggled and said: "No..your late!" His eyes widened and he jumped up getting ready. I looked at him all hurrying up and I smiled. I went down and Jenna was already sitting there with her phone: "Morning Jenna..Where's Justin?" "Morning..he overslept." She said looking at me. I giggled and sat next to her: "Same with Marco..Hey, I'm making breakfast..what do u want?" "Don't worry about me..I'll make it myself.." I nodded and went into the kitchen making a fruit salad for me. I heated footsteps and looked at the stairs, seeing Marco and Justin coming down. I guess they need to get used to wake up early again. I smiled and finished my fruit salad. When we were all done, we went into the car and drove to school.

When we arrived we walked into the classroom and we saw all our friends. We hugged, laughed and told about our holidays. When class started we all sat down and it was boring again. I played with a pen and was talking to Jenna. We had math and I didn't understand a thing. I looked over to Marco which was two rows in front of me. I guess he noticed me, because he turned around with a boring face. I smiled and he returned it. "Star Butterfly! Will you please pay attention!" said the teacher looking right at me. I slowly nodded and when she turned around I looked back at Marco and I was just about to laugh out loud. I looked at Jenna and she looked like she was about to explode from laughing. I chuckled a bit and I thought every second now, Jenna and I will burst out laughing. But we luckily hold it.

When the teacher went outside, everyone started to talk and I quick went to Marco. When I reached him he turned around smiling. I kissed his check and he giggled. As I was fixing my skirt Marco pulled my arm to him and I looked at him confused. I was standing in front of him and he smiled. "When your back there I can't see you." I giggled and sat down on his lap. He blushed and I quick stood up again saying: "Oh..I-I'm sorry..I t-thought it was ok-" He interrupted me pulling me down again. He smirked and kissed me: "It's just...I never had a girl on my lap. Never a girl with such a good body.." I blushed and punched him slightly...I smiled and kissed him quick one last time before going back. I stood up and went back to Jenna. When the teacher came back in we continued the boring math class.

When class was over we went to lunch and I sat next to Marco. Jenna and Justin joined us and we all ate and laughed. Marco putted one arm over me and pulled me closer to him. I smiled at him and held his hand. I looked around and after a long time I saw Jackie again..she was with one girl that I don't know. I looked at her and remembered what she done..I had a flashback of Jackie kissing Marco..
I let go of Marco and slowly started to stand up. "Star? Where are you going?" Marco asked looking at me weird reaching for my hand. I slowly started to tear up and I quickly ran away. I ran into the bathroom and heard Marco screaming my name. I heard some footsteps and then I heard Jenna shouting for me.
I opened the bathroom door and sat down in a corner starting to cry. Jenna went inside and saw me and stopped looking at me all shocked:" Star...what's going on? Why are you crying?" I looked at her and she was sitting down next to me. She side hugged me and I pulled my legs to my body. "I'm sorry Jenna..it's just..I had his flashback of seeing Jackie kissing Marco and I couldn't hold it together..I didn't wanted to make a big drama out of it." I said whipping my tears away. She gave me a small smile and said: "Hey, don't worry. It's not going to happen again Ok? And you didn't made a big drama. Everything's fine...but I think Marco wants to know what's going on..when he saw you tanning away he looked confused and didn't knew what to do..you better talk to him ok?" I nodded and wiped the last tears away fixed myself again. After that I opened the bathroom door and Marco was standing there. When he saw me he instantly hugged me and I hugged back. I saw Jenna leaving us alone. We broke the hug and he looked at me asking: "Star, why did you ran away? I was so worried..and why did you cried?"  I explained him everything and I saw it in his eyes that he was feeling bad for hisself doing this. I took his face in my hands and gave him a small smile. He returned it and I took his hand and we walked to the changing rooms.