Own House...🗝

Stars Pov:

It's been now one year I've been here and i already turned 18..time goes by so fast. So much happened, Marco and me are still together and we still love each other. I'm so happy with him, and Jenna and I are still best friends. Still crazy and not normal! Haha! By the time, Stella wanted to change room with her other friends. So it was just me and Jenna again. I woke up and saw Jenna on the floor sleeping. What is she doing? I laughed a bit and she woke up: "Oh, sorry! I didn't wanted to wake you up, but you looked so funny!" I said beginning to laugh again. She looked at me with her funny sleepy face and threw her pillow in my face. I took my pillow and said: "Oh..it's on!" I took my pillow and hit her in her face. She laughed and I joined her.
After we were done with our pillow fight we noticed that our pillows ripped open and all the feathers were laying around us and almost covered the whole floor. It was the weekend so we stayed in our cozy clothes, shorts, a top and a sweater with a zip on top so we won't get so cold. We were still laughing and I fell like I couldn't stop. Then the door opened and Marco and Justin came in stopping and looking at us. We began to laughed again, because there faces were so funny! They closed the door and sat down on our beds. I leaned to Marco and he kissed me. I giggled and he laughed along. "So, what are you guys doing here?" asked Jenna both of the boys. I looked up at Marco who was smiling over at Justin. I think they something to tell us. I looked at them interesting and Justin began: "So as you all know, where all 18 now. And the rule here is when you 18 you have to move out and get your own house. Well but your still going to get to school here." I looked at Jenna and she was smiling very big like me. Marco continued: "And we came her, because I wanted to ask you Star and Justin want to ask Jenna, if you wanna move in with us? So we all live together in one big house?"
Jenna and me started to scream like crazy. The boys covered their ears and we were so excited! "Are you guys for real?" said Jenna looking at them. They both nodded and Jenna and I screamed again. I couldn't believe it. I'm going to live with my best friends and with my boyfriend! OMG, can it get any better?! Marco stood up and putted his arms around my waist and Justin did the same with Jenna. I jumped on him and hugged him! I putted my legs around his back and didn't wanted to let him go. He laughed and I just smiled and was so happy! I kissed him and he kissed back giggling. I went down and asked: "Wait, but who's going to pay?" They boys looked at each other and back at us: "Justin and I will! We will pay for you two as well!" said Marco looking down at me.
I kissed his cheek and Jenna asked: "So...when are we moving in?" "Tomorrow!" said Justin picking Jenna up. We screamed again but not so loud this time, not that someone is going to come. Jenna and I ran outside and we told our friends what just happened. They were also really exited for us and they were so happy for us! Except for Jackie, she was listening and I saw her face getting really mad. She went away but I didn't cared.
After we told nearly everyone it was time to pack our bags. We packed everything, only not the things we still need tomorrow and tonight. I was so exited! I just couldn't believe it. The rest of the day Jenna and I played a bit in the snow and we build a snowman, it wasn't that bad. We played like little kids and it was so much fun. I remember when I had so much fun with my parents..I really miss them. My thought were interrupted by a snowball hitting my face from Jenna. I laughed and we made a snowball fight.

When it was getting dark we went to dinner and we went to our table. I can't believe this is all going to be gone, it was such a great time here. I saw Jackie sitting alone and I kind of fell sorry, because we never were real friends. I stood up and started to leave my table with Jenna, Justin and Marco. They all locked at me but I just kept going. I reached Jackies tables and she looked at me weird. I sat down and smiled a bit hopping she would response. She raised an eyebrow and asked: "What do you want?" "I just saw you sitting alone and I thought maybe you want some company." I said smiling. She was still looking at me weird and I giggled a bit. She gave me know a even weirded face: "What's so funny? Huh?" I stopped laughing and said: "Sorry, it's just your looking at me so weird." She smiled a bit and I noticed that Marco giving me a confused look. I smiled at him and kept talking a bit with Jackie. She is actually friendly. "So, you happy?" She asked me not looking into my eyes. Now I looked at her confused: "I guess I am..why?" "Well, you nearly took everything from me, my boyfriend, my friends..what else? And now that you four are moving together, I hope you are happy now." She said standing up leaving me alone at the table. I thought about it and I felt very bad. Did I really took away her boyfriend. I mean at the end, Marco asked me to be his girlfriend. As I was still thinking about it, I saw Marco sitting in front of me and he looked at me confused: "So..what did you two talked about?" "Well, first she was actually nice, but then she said that I took everything away from her and now I fell very bad.." I said not looking into Marcos eyes. Marco took my hand in his and I looked up at him. I looked right into his dark chocolate brown eyes and he said: "Hey, don't worry. She's probably just jealous." I smiled a bit and said: "I..I guess your right" He smirked and stood up still holding my hand. "Come on..let's go back to Justin and Jenna." he said kissing my hand. I giggled and went with him back.
After Dinner we all went to our rooms and we were so exited. Me and Jenna sat on our beds and we talked about the house and everything. We didn't knew yet how the house looks but we guess it's going to look great. Then we finally were half asleep and I couldn't believe it but then we fell asleep.