First day of school...👑

Stars Pov:
When I woke up for school I was really exited for my first day of school! But I think I need to stay away from Marco, not that something like this is going to happen again.

<time skips>

When we went to breakfast I saw Marco and just looked away. He did the same, but he gave me an angry face. I was wondering what was going on. I went to Jenna and asked her: " Hey, did I missed something yesterday?" "No why?" she asked. I answered: " 'Cause Marco is mad at me." She looked at me and said: "He is always like this. First day, super friendly guy and then he treats you like dirt. Just ignore him" I nodded and was finishing my breakfast.

When class was starting I was sitting down anywhere and luckily the seat was free anyway. Then Marco came in with Jackie. He gave me an serious face and I did the same, showing him in not scared of him. I'm a strong prin-...uhm girl. He was a bit shocked but he just ignored it.

Class was really boring. Like always...so I was looking at the extra-classes-activities-information sheet. And I saw sword fighting. I always did that back on Me-...Earth. God, I need to be careful!! I decided that after class I'm going to sign me in for sword fighting.

<after class>

"Finally, it's over!" I whispers to my self. I stood up and went outside but something was pushing me back. "Hey!" I said a bit angry. It was Marco. "What do you want?" I said crossing my arms. "Listen, that boy yesterday..wasn't me ok? I just was nice to you to meet you but I don't really care about you. So now this is the real me." He said giving me a proud face. I looked at him and said: " Oh, so you don't care about me? Then why did you saved me yesterday and asked me if I'm ok?" "That wasn't me! Get it?" He said screaming a bit. I giggled and said: "Yeah sure. If you excuse me, I need to go now. Bye!" He was surprised that I just left but he turned away to Jackie.

I went to the information point meeting where everyone can sign in for anything they want to. I found the little desk where all the information where for the sword fighting. I sign me in and wanted to walk away, when suddenly a girl in my age was right in front of my face. I took a step back. "So...your doing sword fighting?" she asked. "Uhm..yeah! You?" "Of course I did it for years." she answered. I smiled and said: " Well I also did, when I was much smaller. But I still know some tricks. So, what's your name?" "Samu. You?" she asked. "Star! Nice to meet you!" I answered. We were talking for like hours about ourselves. She told me that practice is everyday from 5 pm till 8pm! 3 hours! That's so cool.

After we were finished she already gave me an sword. It looks amazing.

As I was walking, nearly everyone was looking at me

As I was walking, nearly everyone was looking at me. Then I saw Marco. He was at the table for boxing. Jackie was at nail tutorials. "Why would someone need this?" I asked to myself. I looked for Jenna, but it was like she was not here. Probably in her room doing nothing. That's Jenna. I giggled a bit thinking about it. As I was turning to the way I need to go, there was suddenly Marco in front of me. I jumped a bit back. "Well, if it isn't Marco.." I said to his face. "What are you doing with that sword? You fight?" he asked me with an surprised face. I looked at my swords then back at him:"Yeah, sword fighting! And you are doing boxing? I did karate once, it was pretty cool!" "Your a rough girl, huh?" he asked me with a small bad boy smile. "Pretty much! I have to go to practice. See ya!" I said starting to walk my way. I could feel that he was looking after me. Suddenly I heard a scream. I was looking behind me and saw him... "Oh noooo!!! What is he doing here?!" I thought and ran to him. I was behind him and hopping no one is going to see me. I took his t-shirt and pulled him behind one of the big palms. "What on earth are you doing here?!" I asked very angrily. "Oh, come on Starship! I just wanted to say hello!" Tom said. (yes,Tom! Sry, but I had to 😂💓
What if someone finds out? You can't stay here. It's nice to see you too but you please need to leave! It's saved when I come to you ok? And stop calling me Starship!? We broke up, remember?" I asked him. He was smiling and said: " Oh cool, so when do you come?" "Seriously? I don't know maybe in a month a year! And now go!!" I said pushing him into his portal. Finally he is gone! That was close, to close!
I was looking around for one last time if anyone is near by. But it looked like no one noticed.