Something about him

"Midorya!!" I looked up from my textbook. "Ow- Hi Momo. Can I help you with something?" She smiled. 

"Yes. Todoroki-kun needs your help with his project. He said you'd know what to do." 

"Aha- Alright then."

I got up and joined him in a small classroom. "What's up Todoroki-kun?" 

"Ah Midorya," the white and red haired boy said. "I am trying to figure this out". He moved his papers so I could see. 

"Hmmm... oh," I frowned. "I'm sorry Tordoroki-kun but this is probably my worst subject".

"Ah- I see. That sucks." 

"Yeah," I replied looking at the ground. Then I got an idea. "Wait here," I said running off. 

"It's not like I was planning on going anywhere," was heard from the calm boys mouth.

I ran down the halls past Present Mic, who shouted at me to not run in the halls. So I slowed my pace, speed walking to the classroom. I opened the door and looked around.

Ka-chan was sitting with his feet on his table reading a book he got from the library. I walked up to him. "Ka-chan." The blonde boy leaned back lowering his feet and the book before looking at me. 

"What?" I smiled nervously. 

"Could I ask you something?" He continued to look at me. Which made me even more nervous... "Uhm. Todoroki.. asked for my help." 

"Then why aren't you helping him?" 

"Well... You see; I am very bad at said subject so I was wondering." 

"No." 

"Haa? But b-" 

"I don't want to help him." He lifted his book again.

"Ka-chan, please. Todoroki isn't that bad..." ka-chan continued reading. "It is always nice to make new friends..." Nothing. I bit my lip. "If you help me help him- I promise I'll do anything." Ka-chan looked up from the book. 

"Anything?" 

"Anything," I repeated. He glanced to the side. Thinking it over. Then he sighed and put down his book. He got up and started heading for the door.

I glanced at the cover of the book. Cries in The Night by Rodney Stone? "Oi- Deku! "I snapped around. 

"Coming, Ka-chan."

Ka-chan looked at Todoroki-kun annoyed. "Please be nice," I said, while walking back to the table. 

"Tsk. Whatever." Todoroki-kun didn't care who Midorya brought as long as they could help him.

As Ka-chan explained the problem to Todoroki, I sat at the other end of the table. I was also listening to Ka-chan explain everything in detail, but somewhere along the way I lost focus and I was in fact staring at him.

He's so amazing, I thought. Wait- Why am I thinking that? It's Katsuki, you've always found him amazing. Yeah, but not like this! Like what? Like-

"Oi." I blinked in surprise. 

"Wha-?" 

"Deku!" My eyes grew wide as I stared into Katsuki's. 

"What are you doing?" 

"No-nothing!" I stuttered lifting my hands. Ka-chan frowned and continued. 

"I am done here." 

"Oh. I-"

"Yeah, yeah." He pushed himself from the table and headed for the door. 

"Ah- Thank you for coming, Ka-chan." 

A, "Whatever," was heard before he left the room. I sighed. 

"Midorya-kun." 

I jumped a bit at my name. I had forgotten there was still someone else here. I turned to look at Todoroki-kun, who had closed his books. "Do you have a thing for Bakugou?" 

"Wha.." 

"I mean you look at him quite often and always try to talk to him, I just th-" 

"NONONONONONONOONONONONOO HE'S JUST A FRIEND!" I interrupted immediately.

Todoroki's expression remained the same. He looked at me with cool eyes and said. "It's not a bad thing, Midorya." 

"No- That's not-! I mean-" He lifted his hand. 

"It's alright." He got up putting the last book in his bag and walking around the table. "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone." 

"Tell anyone what??" 

"That you like Bakugou." 

"But I don't..." Todoroki leaned in. He was only and inch away from my mouth. A blush crept up my face and I started stuttering. "Wha..I... You... close... Not... Bakug.."   

"Shhh..." He placed his finger against my lips silencing me. "I too have feelings for someone and I know what you are going through." He removed his finger, but didn't back away. The first thing that came over my lips was. 

"Who?"

A small smile formed on his lips. "You." My eyes grew wide as I looked into his. I was unable to form words now. I was flabbergasted. ME?! I thought. He pulled away. "I am not pleased to have lost to Bakugou either." He started heading for the door. "Jeez. How did you even fall for him?" He looked back and sighed. "Naa Midorya. I feel so sad now." It was silent for a moment before he continued. "I guess It can't be helped." 

He continued his way until he left the room and yet again I was left behind alone with my thoughts in shambles.

---

I hope you liked it! I like coming up with ideas for this story..... I love Todoroki!! "Cries" Because he is heartbroken now. It's also one of my ships because UGH, but this one is for Ka-chan and Deku so none of that. Well see you in the next chapter :} 

Ice~