Chapter 1: Cheater

I've been standing here, in this exact spot for what feels like forever. I'm about to go off, but hell I don't know what to think right now. I've always deep down felt this fear of this because, well because Trey looks like the type of person who would cheat, he's fine as hell, built amazingly, oh and he's a drug dealer.

"Allia it's not what it looks like!" Trey said quickly.

"Oh, it's not? Well please explain to me what it is. Because it looks to me like it's exactly what it looks like!" I screamed at him fists balled up, ready to swing. So why is this hoe laughing at this? She's just sitting here laughing, like there is something funny. "Run the joke hoe, cuz' I don't see anything funny" I say pissed off.

"Hoe? Bitch you are the joke" She says, so I think her name is Alexus.

"You stupid bitch you can't even get yo' own man" I said running towards her, it's done we fighting.

So I run towards her and start swinging I wouldn't have even had a problem with her if she wouldn't had tried to be funny, but the stupid hoe wanted to bring this on herself and either way, she's in my house, in my bed, with my man. 

So here we are, fighting and here comes Trey, trying to separate us, but probably enjoying this. Why would he even do this? How could he be this stupid? No how could I be this stupid? We've been dating for a year and a half and we talked for a couple of months before so two years? Two years!? 

"That's why I'm pregnant hoe!"

She's pregnant?! I know not! I'm bouta kill her!

"You dead Alexus!" I yell

*About a hour later*

Well here I am, in jail. 

I don't even completely understand how I'm here. Apparently a neighbor called the cops, snitches. 

And of course, I got arrested, it was worth giving her that ass wooping though.

*Some days later*

"Time to go Allia" Tanisha says, we graduated together. We used to be good friends before she started working a lot.

"I made bail!?" I yell, then covering my mouth realizing I yelled. "Wait who bailed me out?"

"Terry did." Tanisha says.

"Terry!?"