Chapter 8: A Wreck

Okay, so it's been about a week since the little 'Trina' thing. Me and Terry doing fine, we not official but still, he is mine. I think I want us to be official though. 

"Hello?" I say answering my phone. 

"L-Lia T-Terry is in the h-hospital" Jordan, Terry's sister says, well stutters.

"What!?" I yell, why do these things happen to me? Why does my life have to be so dramatic?

"H-he got in a wreck, they think it was on purpose and somebody is after him" She says sniffling. I know Jordan's ways, and yes she is trouble and is on some drugs, but she's never done anything to me, nor given me a reason to have any personal problems with her.

"What!?" I bust into tears, I can't take this, I can't lose him, I won't lose him again. "I'll be there in a few" I say hanging up, I don't wait on a response, I don't care about that response. I care and Terry and right now that's all I care about.

****

So after I got to the hospital and find out where he is, I tried to go to his room but they won't let anyone in there right now. He's in a coma.

"Ms. Mitchel?" The doctor says, walking towards me.

"Yes?" I say jumping up out of my seat walking towards her. 

"I think you should go home for a while, He isn't showing any progress, I will make sure you are called if there are any changes but you've been here for hours, it's not healthy." She has the nerve to tell me whats healthy? What's not healthy is the fact that I could loose Terry, and there is nothing I can do about it.

"Healthy? Let me tell you what's not healthy! He is in there in a coma, and I'm not even sure if he'll live. I can't loose him again! I won't loose him again! I'm not leaving." As I say this tears stream down my face and I fall to the floor. 

"I understand mam, I'm sorry" With that she walks off.

I can't lose him....