Lab Partners // Peter Parker

hey guys I'm open to any requests, so hmu in the comments or you can message me! i hope you enjoy this imagine :)

You walked into the science lab, your grip on your backpack strap tightening. Science was your favorite subject, obviously, because why else would you be at Midtown. You were quite shy when coming into such a huge, smart school, but your nerves always were gone when you came to the science class. On you way to your desk, you saw Flash talking to one of the girls. He looked over at you when you came closer to your desk. Your heart started to best faster. "Hey you!" You jerked your head in his direction, bit quickly snapped back. "Yeah you! Y/n right?" You looked ahead of you not turning back around and you nodded silently. "Come here." You panicked, and didn't move. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" You shut your eyes tightly hoping he would just leave you alone. "Nevermind loser." He grunted and you didn't hear him speak to you again. So, you sat down at your desk and saw the nerdy boy sitting behind you, his head in the science book. You smiled, seeing someone else who actually cared about this class and its entirety. You wanted to say something to you, but your brain and your mouth weren't communicating with each other. Butterflies grew in your stomach. "Uh, hey Peter." You shly spoke, nervousness clear in your voice. Peter looked up from his book and he squinted his eyes as he smiled. "Hey y/n, wanna sit with me?" Y/n nodded slightly and moved her stuff back with Peter at his table. "Ned's sick today so you can be my partner, i-if you want to?" Y/n pulled out her textbook and dropped it on the table. "Sure thing Pete." They smiled and each other then the teacher walked in. He gave instructions on the lab, and then let the students at it. Peter pulled out the beaker, liquids, and other utensils, and y/n would conduct the experiment. "Alright. Take it away y/n." Y/n glanced at Peter. He was so adorable in his goggles. Y/n slowly poured the oozy liquid into the large beaker and watched it foam up into a mountain. "Woah!" Peter squealed. Y/n laughed at him, Peter blushed. "You're funny Peter." Peter raised an eyebrow. "You know, the everyday funny where you nerd out and squeal like that." Peter grinned. "You're cute." Y/n blushed like there was no tomorrow. "Thanks..?"

This sucks :)
Thanks for reading! I'll be writing more soon