Listen // Tom Holland

This imagine is kind of sad, and short, but I hope you'll like it :) also, Victoria is the main character in this imagine.

"Don't do this Vic." He walks closer to me and puts his hand gently on my forearm. I quickly pull away, tears still streaming down my face. "You know it's fake, you know the media can make up anything!" I want to believe his pleas, but this was so real. The picture was so real. He had his hand around her waist and his lips were pressed up against her left cheek.

"I can't do this anymore, Tom. It's over, I can't keep living on the edge. I can't be the only one in this relationship." I slowly back away keeping my distance between us before I could change my mind after staring in his puppy-dog eyes. I back further away, our hands slipping apart. "Please!" He yelps, his voice cracking as tears fill in his eyes. "Victoria. I can't lose you." I look away from him with my hands over my face. There was silence between us. Only the sobs and hiccups of our crying we're audible. I couldn't take anymore with him. He was always on the move and he barely ever calls or texts. Yet he still has time to post pictures on Instagram of him and his friends. But at the same time, I can't just let him go. He's always had a part of my heart.

I love him.

I felt my heart rip out of my chest, one piece apart from the other. My body weakened and fell to the floor, the tears flowing out of my eyes. "Vic I love you. And I know you love me, this isn't what you want." His voice was so quiet and sad. I give into him. I spring up off the floor and run into his cozy arms. I cry into his chest as he rubbed my back in a circular motion. "Please don't leave me again Tom."

"I won't. I promise."

LLOLIL emo ;) hope y'all like this one! It was short, but good. Right?