Epilogue

Taeyeon's POV

Everything was back to its place again as I finally broke and end the curse. 

I'm still thinking why would our ancestors need to prison the twin's souls in a necklace and a ring? If they killed them, just let their souls be where they need to be.

And for our elders today, they're careless. I don't like it that's why I chose to be a lone wolf, I am far from them.

And I am happy and contented with my life now, I found and I am with my mate.

After Tiffany's mom's burial, she moved into my house and live with us. Sunny also lived with us as Yoona stayed too.

Yes, Yoona is alive.

How? Hmm...

Just simple.

She's wearing the ring so I bit her finger where the ring was attached and cut it. It's the only way I could take it off rather than killing her. I don't want to kill her, she don't deserve to die just because she was controlled but sadly, she have only 4 fingers on her left hand.

Yoona doesn't mind it anyway, she's still pretty.

Back to mom, we mixed her ashes to my mother's and buried it to my parents' graveyard near at our house.

Actually we're standing here in front of their gravestones. I'm with my mate, my love, Hwang Tiffany.

"Hwang Mi young and Kim Erika," I read it. Beside them was my father's, Kim Heechul.

"My mom is surely happy now with her love, maybe they already met in heaven," Tiffany said and I nodded.

Tiffany didn't move on yet, I think she will never move on because it's her mom's demise... Likewise.

Sometimes, she have her nightmares about her mom. Flashback of what happened that day so I insisted her to move in my room, we're sharing and sleeping together at night. I always want to cuddle her so she could feel my warmth and I also want her to feel safe.

"Are you mad at them?" She asked me.

"No, of course not. It's not their fault to fall in love, mom was my mother's mate... That's cool. It's just quite annoying because the destiny played with them. I can't blame moon goddess for that, maybe she has reasons to," I looked at Tiffany and beamed.

She nodded "Yep because of that you're here with me," she interlaced our hands. "Tae, now, you're all I have in my life. Thank you because you fight for me. Like mom to your mother, you became my life."

I cupped her cheeks and caressed it "I love you Pany, you became my life since the first time I've met you."

Tiffany's eyes flooded with tears, I know, the pain and distress were still in her heart.

It hurts me too because mom was really kind and caring, I miss her already but I know she's just watching us from above with my parents.

I tucked a lock of hair behind Tiffany's ear then kissed her nose "I'm always here for you Pany, I will never leave you... I promise."

"I love you too Tae, let's go back home? Maybe Ms. Im already prepared lunch for us," Tiffany wiped her tears as corners of her mouth lifted.

We started to walk hand in hand, this was the new beginning of our lives. Living with Tiffany was enough for me. I won't ask for more because she's the only one I need.