Chapter 1

(Y/n- your name)
(Y/b/f/n- your best friend's name)
(Y/h/c- your hair color)
Others to be added later
Ok end of a/n

"Some go to college, some go to model, some digging fo-" I cut off my alarm as I go to get ready. I decide to wear a camo shirt with my ripped black skinny jeans. I put my (y/h/c) hair I'm a messy ponytail and grab my things and put them in my bag. I call (y/b/f/n) on my way down the hall.

"Hey hoe!" I yell at her.
"It's too early, go away" she moans.
"Get up we have school still unfortunately, and you want to see Blake don't you!" I tease.
"I hate you so much (y/n). I'll meet you there in about 10 minutes"

I hang up and grab a granola bar before walking out of the door. I walk too school, yes, because I say my money up for more important things like college and crap. Anyway I put in my headphones and listen to Why Don't We's new song These Girls. Lately I have been obsessed with this song because it was made by Why Don't We, the hottest guys in existence.

I keep walking, lost in thought, and Ashton, the school fuckboi pulls up and starts to talk to me for some unknown reason.

"Hey sexy want a ride?" He asks smirking.
"I'd rather die so no thanks" I'm not coming to lie Ashton was hot, like godly hot, but he was a fuckboi so eww no thanks. I don't really have an interest in getting STDs.
"Baby come on we will just chat and maybe do other important things" he winks. Uggghhhh I hate him so much.
"Ashton stop! Go fuck Ashley or something!" I yell. I knew I hit a soft spot because Ashley was his ex girlfriend. He just sped away, thank god.

I text (y/b/f/n) because I need someone to give me intelligence after Ashton rotted my brain.

You: Ashton tried to get with me again, I swear I am going to die
(Y/b/f/n): You have to admit he's hot tho
You: he is a player and besides, I only have celebrity crushes
(Y/b/f/n): I'm in the parking lot
You: I'm bout 2 mins away see you soon

I finally arrive at hell and see (y/b/f/n) in the parking lot talking to Blake. I stand by and watch not wanting to interrupt them because (y/b/f/n) has had a crush on Blake science like first grade. I scroll through Instagram until I see the Why Don't We boys posing for a picture; I swear when God made them he added extra handsome because they are the hottest guys on Earth, like hot enough to give me a sunburn hot. I'm snapped of of my trance when (y/b/f/n) comes over to me squealing and saying that Blake asked for her number and wanted to go out with her on Friday. We both started fangirling and jumping up and down, I was honestly excited for her however everyone loved her and I was just the left out best friend.

"We should probably get to class before we're late," I say. 
"Alright bye call me after 6th period."

Unfortunately I have no classes with her at all this year but if our relationship can last through middle school it can last through senior year. I walk into science with the witch, Mrs.Huckbee, I hate this period more than math because Mrs.Huckabee is a old, cranky woman who will give out detention for things like breathing. I sit in the back so I go unnoticed , this worked everyday of my life; sitting in the back unnoticed. However lately I have been getting more attention because of Ashton talking to me. Great...speaking of Ashton guess who decides to sit right next to me.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/n

Hey guys this is my first book that I'm actually going to publish and have the energy to upload. However uploads may only be about twice a week because I have school and homework and I want quality over quantity. This book is unedited so I apologize for any errors. And nobody every reads a/n anyway so I have no clue why I'm putting this here. Ily bye!!!