Chapter 13

Shout out to _futbolista and AngelaDefazio2   for being such loyal readers and always reading as soon as I post the new chapters and always voting for them. Go check them out and congratulate them!!!!!

If you vote and show yourself to be a loyal reader you will get a shoutout.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
Jacks P.O.V.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

     Today's the day. The day I'm going to get (y/n)'s present. I walk over to the boys.

" Y'all I'm going to get (y/n)'s present, I'll be back in probably an hour." I say.

"Whipped" Jonah muttered under his breath. I walk over to him and smack him upside the head.

"Hey, I'm right though!!!" He yells.

"Jack can I go with you?" Zach screams from the bathroom, probably fixing his hair.

"I'm leaving right now but sure" I replied. He runs over to you,

"Okay, let's go" He screeched.

We walked over to the door, and slammed it on our way out. I get in the drivers seat and Zach in the passenger.

"You really like this girl, don't you?" He questioned.

"Yeah she's really sweet, funny and I really like her."

     By now we have arrived at the mall and I knew just what in was going to get her. I walked into Jared's with Zach right at my side tells the employee,

"Hi can I get a custom ring made?" I questioned.

"Yeah sure, what do you want?"

"Can I get a rose gold band with a white sapphire stone? Blah blah blah blah, " I continue to tell him the details of the ring.

"It'll be finished by tommorow." He says calmly.

      Zach and I head towards the car chatting about random, boring things. This time Zach drives and I sit in the passenger seat talking tro (y/n)

12:24 p.m.

You: Wacha doin?

(Y/n) ❤: I'm booooOOOOOooored

You: I could entertain you ;)

(Y/n) ❤: Ur nasty Jack

You: For only you babe ;)

(Y/n)❤: Wacha doin?

You: Flirting with some girl