Chapter 12

I don't know if I'm ready to tell him yet though. However, it would be good for someone other than (y/b/f) to know about Chase.

Oh what the hell I'll tell Jack

You: Please don't judge me after all of this

Jack Noodles: Aww baby I would never

You: so, I had this childhood best friend, Chase. Our parents knew each other so we were always around each other which then resulted in us growing closer and closer. Until one night we were at a party, I was only a freshman in high school and so was he, we were playing 7 minutes in heaven and I got Chase. At the time, those were the best 7 minutes in my life, and we grew feelings for each other. Eventually we started dating. He had his own apartment because his family was filthy rich. I would spend the night over a lot, and one thing led to another and I gave my virginity to him. After that he started acting weirdly, he would have to "work overtime" I came over to his house one night to surprise him with Chinese takeout and I saw him on top of another girl. I ran out of the house he chased after me, I came back a week later and we made up. I believed him that it was an accident, he was dealing with some family issues and he decided to put off his stress in another way.

Jack Noodles: ohh (y/n) I'm so sorry if I ever see his sorry ass I'll beat him to a pulp.

You: That's not all, about a day after we after we made up we got into an argument and he slapped me and pushed me down the stairs, I was all bloodied and bruised Jack it was horrible. But I stayed because he threatened me, he threatened to kill me and my family if I left him. He continued the abuse and one night he brought his friends over. Chase drugged my drink and his friends decided to have some "fun". I barely remembered that night until  someone showed me a video of what they did to me. I still have nightmares sometimes. I eventually left him and called the police. He went to jail for a few years and about a month ago he got out and today he texted me. He says he wants a second chance and wants to go out for coffee or something. I'm scared Jack, I don't know how he found me. Please don't think of me any different now that you know some of my past

Jack Noodles: (y/n) I would never leave you after hearing part of your past. If anything it makes me want to stay with you even more seeing as you are a such a strong woman. Who know how to piece herself back together after being broken.

You: Thanks for that Jack I really just needed someone to talk to

I can't believe he didn't leave me seeing how I have been handled. I though for sure that he would leave me and say that I was a disgusting piece of garbage. I'm so happy th - you get snapped out of your thoughts by your phone ringing.

     You grab your phone to check who it is and you are shocked to see Jack trying to face time you, because you guys have never actually called nor face timed before.

     You hesitantly hover your finger above the accept button and decide what the hell because you seen to be doing that a lot lately.