Chapter 14

Shoutout to andrea_avery17 because she took her time to message me and ask me about my well being and how wonderful my book is. Go vote for her stories and follow her. Vote, comment, and share to get a shoutout in the next chapter!!!

A/N okay yes i know it's been a while, I've been going through some things. Anyway, this story is behind timeline so I'm hoping to get that fixed soon because in the last chapter it was December 21. Thank you all for sticking with me! I love all of you guy's support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk into the shower and get all cleansed and stuff, bathe, wash, shampoo, conditioner, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and walked out into your room in only a towel, and see ( Y/N ) trying to facetime you. So you accept and see yells,

" Oh my God you're naked!!! Go change!!!! Put on some clothes, dear Jesus oh my eyes! "

" I have on a towel, ( Y/N ) I'm not naked. "

" I cant see that! I'm practically still fetus, don't think I forgot about that."

You flip your phone over so that she can't see you changing and put on a simple graphic tee and some ripped black skinny jeans. You come back to the phone and she says,

.
.
.

" Honestly I kinda like you better naked."

" I see you're in a flirty mood today babe. " You say.

" For only you babe. "

" I could go unchange if you want. " You laugh along with her.

" Hahaha no. " She laughs along too.

" Anyway it's 1 a.m. so we probably need to going to sleep " she says.

" Unfortunately, I love you ( Y/n ), goodnight " I say.

" Goodnight, Jack I love you. " she says then ends the chat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V.

December 23

I go into Jared's and picks up (Y/N)'s ring and it looks gorgeous. (A/N) the ring that I had in mind I couldn't find but i think that this is a beautiful substitute, and yes I know it has a pearl in it. I though it was a nice ring so don't judge.

I pay for the ring and checkout, walking back to my car a group of girls walk up to me, age probably about 11-12ish

"Oh my God, Jack!!!!" One of them screams.

"Umm Hi." I say.

" Is this real life right now?!!??" Another one screams.

"I cant even!!!" One more girl screams.

"Can i get an autograph?" a girl asks.

"Sure." I say and sign her phone case.

I give each of them an autograph and a hug and then say,

"Well I have to get going, It was wonderful talking to all of you."

"Bye!!!" They all scream.

I get in my car and then drive back to the house to tell the boys about the fangirls and then collapse onto the couch and fall asleep.

******************
A/N

I apologize for being so late on updating but it was i was going through a falling out with my best friend and it's been a very emotional time for me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update.

How do you like the ring?

How do you feel about Jack and (Y/N) meeting tomorrow?

Don't be a silent reader!!! Vote, Comment, Share but most importantly enjoy!!

xoxoxoxo - Violett