the principal and the slayer

It had been two years sense the Grimm assault on beacon and all of the vale had fallen to nothing but pieces. From businesses to supply lucky for vale. Vacuo, Atlas, and Mistral we're happy to support by sending shipments of food, clothing, and dust. It was long and hard but vale was able to rise from the ashes of despair and pain as a memorial was created for those that were lost that day.

The monument was made of stone as the shape took the form of a pentagram with fire in the background but on the star was strange writing and symbols that no one understood but the piece that everyone understood was the column under the star with the names of those that were lost that day.

The people have proclaimed the name of  incident as (the day of Doom) and the symbol was soon know as (the star of Doom) many people have made speculation of the star and it's meaning. Some believe it to be a sign to the Apocalypse while some look at it as a reminder of a bad memory, but only 10% of the population that see it as a sign of hope. A hope that only comes when needed, a hope that brings vengeance to those who truly need it. It was a dark ideal and belief but in a way it fit so well with the monument.

With the sun shining through ozpin's office window as he sat down facing the window with the sunlight pouring on his face as his hand we're open and free without o coffee cup in sight as he meditated and relaxed. But he couldn't shake the memory of that day
The blood, the loss, the failure as he recalled the memory over and over again it was as if the world was set on fire and there was no way to put it out.

But the part that ozpin despised the most was the pentagram in the sky the way it bloodied the sky the way the air around them seemed to burn their lungs from the inside out but didn't, he hated it he hated all of it how could he have let that happen, just how, the question solidified itself when ozpin clutched the inside of his hand tearing through his skin with blood running down his hand until he felt a hand on his shoulder "ozpin" a familiar female voice filled his ears as he was able to calm himself as he breathed heavily through his nose and let it out through his mouth then he opened his eyes.

As he stared at his secretary Glenda goodwitch his most trusted adviser and his friend they had been through a lot together through the good and the through the bad. But one thing was certain if it wasn't for her he would have lost his mind years ago.

"Was it the same dream again" Glenda spoke as she put the coffee down on ozpin's desk but what caught her attention was the red drops of blood coming from ozpin's hand as Glenda lowered herself to ozpin's hand grabbing it and opening it to find a a huge hole through his hand "you really need to stop blaming yourself it's not good for your health" as she used her power and fixed ozpin's hand.

As good as new. But ozpin looked away he couldn't keep his head held high because that was all he saw in himself nothing but a disappointment of a man, as teacher, as a principal "I could have done something I could have stopped it" as ozpin looked at Glenda "you did do something" as ozpin cut her off "BUT NOT ENOUGH" as Glenda turned to ozpin she had never heard ozpin like this.

Not before the incident "what were you supposed to do, you can't save everyone" but getting cut off again "but I should have, Huntresses and Hunter's in training were killed under my watch Glenda I can't just pretend it didn't happen because I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYE'S they had families, friends, special people that cared for them, and I let them die too" as Glenda let silence remain for a certain extent of time.

Until she spoke "your right they we're Huntresses and Hunter's but they already knew that when they entered the academy, they knew the risks and you told them yourself that not everyone comes back from a mission, some survive while most die you know that" now ozpin calming down "but still Glenda am I really what beacon deserves, can I still call myself a headmaster even though all of this happened" as Glenda took the coffee off the table and placed the mug in his hand as she whispered only for him to hear "of course you can, you are the best headmaster beacon has ever had and right now beacon needs there headmaster now more than ever"

As ozpin put a tight grip on his mug and drank the delicious coffee from it his soul had regenerated as he stood up tall and straight "then let's get to work then"

WHITE FANG HIDE OUT: AREA UNKNOWN

As the hide out was set to flames with a squad of white fang on fire as the there flesh and tissue burned and melted from there very bones but one of the many white fang laid out on the ground was Adam taurus as he was crawling away from the burning building as the building exploded and everything and everyone was dead. "There is no way it could have survived that" as Adam laid his head on the ground taking in the air with relaxation  as the fire torches through the building but as Adam picked up his head there stood a black shadow in the flames.

As Adam was crawling digging his fingers into the ground trying to get away from the figure inside the fire he was soon stopped by assault rifle rifle bullets shredding both arms to nothing but a pool of blood and broken bones as adam screamed for mercy from the being walking toward him coming out of the flames stood no other then the green demon himself the Doom Slayer.

As he walked toward stopping right on top of Adam the Doom Slayer had pulled out his chainsaw and reeved it up as he ripped and tore through Adam because you may see a human in Adam but all the Doom Slayer sees are lost soul demons.

To be continued

Writer info if you guys rely enjoy this story do not hesitate to check out my other stories as well but it's not because I want more view it's actually because I want to see were I can improve and I want my readers to have my very best so if you guys can do that's that would be dope so ya see you next chapter.

P.S. no one is safe from dying so if you have a favorite character in RWBY you may want to start praying.