Chapter two

"Breaking news. A man named Kuroko Tetsuya was killed when resting. It seems, he tried to rest and the murderer felt no worth from him so he shot him in the head with a pistol. The murderer had escaped, abandoning the body. His name, face, fingerprints was not found. He was wearing gloves to prevent the fingerprints. Do anyone know about the murderer and more evidences? Please call the police," said the reporter in the television. The crimson head totally bended his back over, with the hands all over his face. Being in depression state. But yet, he went to the work. Trying to act normal. When a worker knocked on his door. Akashi took his hands off his face and turned off the television with his remote and cleaned up the paperworks on his desk. His office room was large, with one couch, and other desk. With the tea maker machine on the other desk with ready mugs there. "Yes, you may enter," stated Akashi, giving the permission. The worker opened the door and walked in the office with paperworks in his arm. That worker had a ginger short hair with little beard on his chin which made him a good looking. The women would love to have him. But.. there was mthis rumor that made the women disgusted of him. Somewhat, the famous owner of Akashi didn't mind him working in his company. They kept mumbling and talking about that man, how should he get fired. But actually, he does a good work which is why Akashi won't fire him. "Felix, please place that on my desk." Referring to the paperworks that a man had in his arm. His name is Felix, the assistant of Ahreum, one of most sexy, female worker in the company. She came from South Korea.

Felix placed the paperworks down and placed his palm on Akashi's desk. The look he gave to Akashi was a suspecting face, his eyelids went down a bit. His eyebrows was raised up, looking down at the company owner. It was when Akashi knew something was up. It can be about Kuroko.. A thought of Kuroko made him to think deeper. "What is Tetsuya doing?" His throat became sore, aching to have a taste of the drink from the pub. "I watched the breaking news. Don't you think you need a break?" He leaned closer. His body movements was little of.. seducing way. Akashi had no idea why he felt that way. Yes, the rumors claimed to say he's gay. The crimson head just sighed and stood up before walking towards the exit of his office. "Fine. Tomorrow, I take a break. Today, February 1st. This Friday will have a funeral for Tetsuya. Which makes two days left. Do not bother me, Felix. Ahreum wants you in the meeting room on 7th floor. Go," stated Akashi as he looked over at the paperworks that was due on February 3rd. Felix bowed and walked out of the office. The silence was filled up in the room quick, as Akashi began to think about how he met the corpse of his "wife" His eyelids closed, very slowly while he's sitting down on the spinning chair. Coming back to the past, in his mind.

He drove fast as he can when heading on the directions where Kuroko will be.. Laying on the floor, dead. Or even laying in the pool of the blood. The fear of seeing him in that state, with never opened eyes of Kuroko's began to appear every part of inside Akashi's body. He cannot focus properly. His arms twitched, twitched again. Repeatedly, arching to touch the body of the cerulean head. The cars was passing by the car's window, the lake, the snowing. Until the white trees began to pass by his window. The each trees had different kinds of trees. Now that, he saw the begonia flowers on the gardenhouse on the yard, where the houses were passing. The wonderful colours of these begonias. Attracting, it would be good flowers for Kuroko. In the vase on the table as in the honour. Finally, he stopped driving. He can see a crime area, with a dead body. His eyes widen. Kuroko was laying down on the stomach with his head tilted to the side as his cheek touched each other with the ground. He was facing the car. The shiver ran up his spine, it's almost like his body system had stopped. Everything frozen. The darkness inside his eyes began to cover his version, slowly. His pupils was twitching fast, then the darkness covered his version completely. He can feel his forehead hitting on the wheel. It hurts so much, but he can't move yet. Fainting.

"Akashicchi!!"  The voice shouted out. That voice.. He pulled his head off his arms on the desk. His eyes was very tired, blurring. It seemed he had cried. When he identify who was front of him. His eyes widen. "R... Ryouta?" The blonde man standing front of his desk, his face seemed serious. He was wearing a white tuxedo with black tie with black fedora. He haven't seen that goofy face ever since they graduated from the college. The Generation of Miracle got serparated after college. All of them went to new life. He wasn't sure if Kuroko and himself are only ones who haven't gotten serparated. "Akashicchi! Can we talk? This is serious business! Your Kurokoicchi!" Shouted Kise. The silence filled up the room with the crimson head staring at the blonde. Why would Kise be here, it's daytime. Isn't it supposed to be his work time? Unless he had a break. Akashi sighed, he cannot handle the breakdown. He need someone to talk to be comfort and feel better. Maybe this goofy blonde will do. He nodded his head a little. The blonde smiled and pulled the chair out of the under desk and sat down. He placed his right elbow on the desk, looking at Akashi. "Should you be at work?" Asked Akashi as he leaned his back against the chair he was sitting on. The blonde chuckled and smiled. Knowing that the company owner do care about him. Well, it's snowing hard, storming. Kise worked as the pilot. He can't drive the plan during the weather like that. It makes senses because Akashi doesn't know what Kise works currently however he believes that blonde worked in the cheap store because he never usually pay attention in the classes. "Should I? Of course! But it's snowing hard out there. Do you think I can fly the planes in there? Is it safe? My duty is supposed to take flight from Kyoto to Canada. But it was canceled," said Kise as he chuckled. Akashi felt embarrassed but he didn't show it. "Ah. You're a pilot." Kise's uniform didn't match the pilot custome, so it must be when he got called from his boss about the cancel and got into tuxedo to visit the company building. It's proper than entering the building in a bad clothes. "About Kurokocchi.... I am sorry. But can I buy you some flowers today? It'll be in your home, as in honour... What kind of flowers do you want?" One thing had appeared in his mind. The flower in the gardenhouse that he had saw when driving. It was beautiful, and bright. Kuroko himself would love that. "Begonia flower, please..."

"Good. Now, you go home and I'll buy some for you and bring it for you," said Kise as he stood up with a bright smile on his face. Somehow, it matched him, forever. Will Akashi ever see Kise being sad again? Doing as he say, he drove and went to his home, mansion. He unlocked the front door and entered, closing it behind him. Then he went to his living room, looking around. Where will the flowers be? The living room is very large, with the flat television. The soft red couch was set properly with the black table. Black table.. He thought he should put it on there. He can look at the flowers while brooling on the couch, or watching television. He walked over and sat on the middle of the couch. His jaw slowly dropping, sighing. He looked out of the window, noticing a box few feets away. Looks like a dog was in it in a sitting position. He looked closer, but the snowing was blocking the perfect view. He thought he should go out there and check on the dog. Maybe he would get the dog and sell it. He stood up and walked to his front door and put on the coat, then spinned his scarf around his neck, covering his mouth. Putting on the gloves before going out. It was very cold outside. He stepped out and closed the front door and began to walk. With his red cheeks, and the nose. His feets kept entering the thick snow floor, repeadedly as he walk. The winds was indeed stronge. Finally, he had arrived at the box, and looked at the dog. "Hmm." The dog was black, and white. He was covered in the snow, shivering all over. He felt bad for him, being abandoned in a place like that so he decided to lift him up and started walking back with the dog snuggling against himself inside the coat.
Arriving at the front door, he walked in and took off the coat and gloves, scarf. He was still holding the puppy. He went straight to the fireplace in his living place. In a rush. He took out of the towel and placed it near the fire, then he placed the dog on the towel. If the snows melted, the wetness would go to the towel. He sighed, and sat down on the couch. The puppy was whinning, shivering. But the hotness kicked in, he stopped shivering. The snows began to melt.

"Akashicchi! I bought some!" Shouted voice, coming from the front door, however, he was already inside since the front door is unlocked, not locked. He walked in and took off his winter coat, he then went to the living room. "Where do you want your beg- Is that a dog?!?" Kise was surprised by the dog. So he went over and took a good look at him. Akashi nodded and spoke in a quiet tone. "I found him abandoned. He was lonely, so I took him in. I was planning to give him to someone... Do you want him?" Asked Akashi. The dog whimpered at the crimson head for some reasons. Might as well looked up at him. Kise nodded quickly, jumped in a exciting way. "Good! Take care of him. I'll be busy with someone tonight. Give him to me tomorrow!" He put the begonia flowers and put it in the vase. The vase was red, yellow with the Japanese clouds at the bottom. With a label, Kuroko Tetsuya. It was placed on the black table. With gentle, soft. Since Kise didn't want to break it. Then he waved a goodbye then walked out of the mansion. Leaving Akashi alone with a puppy. The crimson head looked over at the puppy and wondered if he have a name. If not, he would name him. Perhaps.