Chapter three

Kuroko dropped his jaw, and gasped at the face of his old friend. "You're...!" But he cannot feel anything, inside. Nothing related to the sad, especially not that one happy feeling. The man gasped and he pulled his hands to touch his face, making sure that his eyes wasn't fooling. "Why are you here, Kuroko?" Stated the ginger man. "The dead people come here... you know. You should know.." The cerulean head nodded his head, looking down and after that, he whispered in the ginger man's ear. Murder. I was murdered. He backed away from the ginger man, bowing. "Ahh, I see. It is okay. There are some people here who were murdered. And here am I, died of bronchgenic caruinoma cancer, then came to here. Got my dream true, owning a company! But it does take the time. You can't get everything you want in a minute. You got to work!" Kuroko stared at him in an amazed face. Revealing a little of his teeth. "Ogiwara-kun..  Is that true? If so.. I have to work hard to see Akashi-kun? In the earth?"

"That's actually possible. I know how to do that. Just go and visit Andrealphus. And wait whenever he's not busy. But firstly, would you like me to show you around?"

"Ah, no need. But thank you. I will take a look at the map. I want to see Andrealphus now. I miss Akashi-kun," said the cerulean head in a low voice with a gentle smile, while looking at the ginger man which is Ogiwara Shigehiro. "Are you sure? Alright then, I will show you to Andrealphus." He began to walk toward the direction while the cerulean head is following with a happy face. Thinking that he can always come back to the earth which is most wonderful thing. "No. You will come back in a condition," stated the ginger man while adjusting his purple tie during the walk. But Kuroko didn't understand at first, he was spacing out while walking and came across the thoughts about the people—The workers leaving the work early. "Ogiwara-kun? Why did the workers leave at the very early?" Asked Kuroko. The ginger man began to chuckle and looked over his shoulder to look at the cerulean head. "It's the world. The workers get to decide whenever to leave, as long as it's after noon. I suppose lots of them leave by now," answered Ogiwara as he kept chuckling. It seems he enjoyed the world much better than the earth. "Ah, I see.." He nodded. Ogiwara suddenly stopped and looked up at the building, hospital which is weird since this world don't have the diseases, pain or anything like that. "Why are we stopping?"

"It's where Andrealphus is. It's the hospital where the people who committed the crime in this world went. The doctors will do the surgery and put the thing that Andrealphus invented. So, he can turn them into the black crowes and visit the earth. However, they cannot fly freely. They will be under the control and hurt the people on the earth," explained Ogiwara. Kuroko was surprised that Andrealphus might be cruel than he thinks. It's best if he don't try and mess things up. The gingerman walked in. The hospital was a tall building, quiet. White and red. The inside was full of white with rooms, one-way in windows. The people can't see what's inside. The ceiling was too high with lights. The office table was right there, with a man sitting down with the eyeglasses. Ogiwara approached him and asked about Andrealphus. The man nodded and picked the cellphone and began to call.

"Two re-born adults of Milcom want to talk with you. One is new, and other one is old."

Ogiwara wrote the names of the cerulean head and his own on the paper and showed it to the officer. "Kuroko Tetsuya, and Ogiwara Shigehiro."

"I am currently busy with my client. Please wait for 15 minutes. Thank you." Andrealphus hang up.

"Please wait 15 minutes, before I tell you the number." Kuroko gave a loud sigh and walked over to the couch and sat down. Ogiwara sat down as well. "That person is always busy. Do not need to worry. But he did helped us so much. Which is why people looked up at him," stated the ginger man, causing Kuroko to ask a question. "Like what?" Ogiwara tried to think of one thing that Andrealphus did and helped the people. "Like, he went to Yokohama and stopped the riot. I don't know what kind of riot but I heard it's serious." Kuroko just nodded, understanding. He noticed the hospital was very silent. "Hmm.."

|| The update will probably take forever since I have no motivation and lazy to do it. Sorry guys. Plus I don't have editor right now ;-; but hope you had fun reading ||