Ch 18: Shut Me Out

POV: Aiden

"Are you okay?" the nurse asked staring at me.

"Yeah. Shots-they make me queasy." I rushed,pushing down my sleeve.

"You really should have mentioned that Aiden." She stared at me."I believe you if you say that you're fine ,but as a nurse I can't let you out of here without giving you a small test to make sure you're alright."

"Go ahead. Unlike my Calculus test,I'll pass this with flying colors." I smirked. She didn't laugh.

"What's the date?" She questioned.

"June 14th 2003." I remember the date all to well. It has been exactly one week since Raven's death but only mere moments since I have sought revenge in his name. While I stand her answering this dim wits questions,a bloody body lives in the alleys and I am all to happy to be responsible for it. Raven..where ever he is...would be proud.

"What's your eye color?" the woman asks.

"Brown."

"Lastly, who is the President?"

" Sadly, George Bush. Can I leave now?"

"You can go." She spoke grinding her teeth.

There was great pleasure in making her squirm the way I was. It made me feel a rush I'd been missing. But that rush was not nearly that of knowing what was to come for all those that destroyed Raven inside out. It did not even graze the surface of the immense pleasure that would arise from launching my knife into Damion's neck over and over again as if the blood bath was a song and I was merely following the melody.

"Thanks you so much." I sarcastically replied before leaving the room at exactly 1 am.