"Crazy over you"

Ekeyirra.

"I had a good time with you today Xavier" I said looking into his eyes

"Me too baby girl I want to do this again what about you" he asked

"Yes I'd love you" I replied

He kissed me soft and then I got out the car he watched me till I made it to Monica's front door. When he sees that I made it safe he drove off lord that man is something.

"Did y'all fuck cause you bubbly as hell" Keyshawn asked

"No but we kissed twice"

Me and Monica started to jump and down like lil kids in a candy store Xavier was some special I think I might actually give this boy a chance just to see what he really about. That night I spent the night at Monica house and we was up on FaceTime for 2 hours he makes me laugh he's smart he's kind he's just everything I want in a man and so much more.

"So Can I ask you something lil mama" he asked

"Yeah sure wassup" I say

"How would you feel if I asked you to be my girl" he said

My heart stopped and I felt butterflies flapping in my stomach when he said those words to me lord he does something to me.

"I would say what will everyone else think"

"Fuck what everyone got to say in not with them I'm with you baby that's all that matters ok" he responded

"Well in that case yes I will be your girlfriend" I said

He did a small chuckle to himself I can see him smiling big in the camera and it me blush. At our 3 hour mark he was out like a light I think to myself why would someone that fine be with someone like me ugh I hate this about myself  I have such low self esteem about myself.

{the next morning}

I wake up and go to the rest room to do my morning routine I get a text from Xavier saying good morning and I replied back to him I get back in the bed and mess with Monica in her sleep boy she hates it when I do that I flick her lips and she smacks my hand away I get up and go downstairs to make breakfast for everyone when I mad it to the bottom step Xavier called me I quickly answered it.

"Hello??" I say

"Hey key wanna come to ihop with me this morning we can have some breakfast is that cool" he asked

"Sure I'll like that"

"Bet I'm on my way"

When I get off the phone I hop in the shower after 10 minutes I get out and put on a yellow v neck some dark blue jeans and my air Jordan thunder 13s when I was finishing up my makeup Xavier pulled up outside I walk out and get in his car and then give him a kiss on his cheek we make our way to ihop. We get a booth and take a seat.

"Thanks for inviting me to breakfast I was just going to cook at Monica house but then you called"

"I'm glad I got to you in time. So how you feel about us" he asked

"I mean it's cool but I'm just afraid of what people will say and think about us you know you kinda the it boy at school If you catching my drift" I say

"Don't worry about them baby girl I got you and I'll always have you"

He made me smile with every word he was saying to me after breakfast we hit up the mall and then he took me back to moni house I wave good bye to him what a perfect day.

"Hey rumi guess who I seen a the mall all hugged up with your man today" Ashanti say over the phone

"Who girl" rumi asked

"Xavier and cthat fat ass cow ekeyirra they was holding hands and all booed up with each I think they go out or something like that"

"What are you joking that fat ass bitch don't know what she got coming to her she got me fucked up if she thinks she getting away with this" rumi says

"What you gone do girl" Ashanti says

"She got to go I'm gone have to show her she fucked with the wrong girl cause I'm crazy over him"

Vote, comment,share sorry for the last update I'll get better

Symone