XO- two

AGE EIGHTEEN

Not being able to contact anyone is fun right? Wrong.

Of course my mother just had to kill some important guy in the business that also has connections to the Mexican military, of course. She just can't keep her hands to herself can she?

This was the third time since I was fifteen that we have had to flee and get new id's. It sucks ass. I just want to be a normal kid and have my own business and live a normal life but no, I'm always connected to my mother who is a killer and a drug dealer.

Oh, just to mention that the tunnel was busted. A friend of my moms was visiting and wanted a house tour, she ended up dead and so did the tunnel.

My mother was in huge trouble, what with transporting illegal immigrants drugs etc. you get it.

"Someone's calling you"

I looked down at my phone and I saw that cute Christian boy who I used to hang out with.

"Answer it and your grounded"

I hesitated the slightest bit but we where in the road, how can she ground me?

"Fuck you"

I answered the phone. He started rambling on about some random shit but all I could picture where his pretty little lips.

I'm pretty sure he's the one that turned me gay. I mean I always kinda knew but I just never had time for relationships so I just ignored it.

But man, every time I'd go over to his house his mother always made us keep the door open, he'd always close it and we'd smoke. It's quite funny, the priests son is a punk kid that's gay.

I remember the first time we had to get out of the state. He asked me what I was doing and where I was going. Things had just been moving so fast with my mother and her business that I never had time to do anything, let alone spend time with him or explain to him what was even happening.

That's why I never had friends. It was a choice I had made myself. I'm sure I could have so many friends but having to give them excuses as to why they couldn't come into my house, why I wasn't at school. All that.

"And it's pretty hot in your trunk"

Those words snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my phone and then turned around.

He peeked up a bit and my face flushed red. My mom was going to kill him. She was going to kill the only guy I think I've ever been friends with or maybe slightly like.

"W-why. Y-you're gonna get yourself killed, s-she's a madwoman y-"

"Gerard I hope your not talking about your mother like that"

I turned over to my mother who was smirking. She wasn't looking at me though but she had that smirk on her face when she always knows what's going on, damn woman.

"What? You think I wouldn't notice a kid in my fucking trunk. Not to mention he's been calling you for days, we show up back in town and of course he'd hop at the chance to get to you Gerard. I'm not dumb"

Agree to disagree-

"H-how-"

"Shut up and tell him to pop a squat in the middle seat."

I turned around to see him climbing. God he's so fucking dumb. He's lucky my mom was in a good mood because if she wasn't she'd have his head in two seconds. You don't fuck with her that's it. She's insane.