five

well that's sweet and all, but shit aint gonna happen unless you do something so send the damn message!

❝well that's sweet and all, but shit aint gonna happen unless you do something so send the damn message!❞

"so...will you be too nervous to ask this time?" jeremy asked him, turning all of his attention to jaeden, rather than his phone.

"no," he hesitating, thinking. "no. i can't. as soon as i thought about her i wished so badly that i had asked for her number. she was really pretty and i just can't help but think we had somewhat of a...a...i dunno. something. there was something there."

jaeden shook his head, worried he was making no sense. even though he knew exactly what he wanted to say.

"i get it. i mean, i understand what you're trying to say. i saw you staring at her and i could tell you wanted to keep her there with you," wyatt explained, looking at jaeden with sympathy painted over his face.

"well that's sweet and all, but shit aint gonna happen unless you do something so send the damn message!" finn said, making jaeden purse his lips and begin to type a message, everyone crowding around to monitor him. even though it couldn't be a simpler message.

jaedenwesley ;
oh wow haha! i know this'll sound weird, but does she have an instagram?

he drew in a deep breath as he threw his phone on the now un-occupied bed beside him. "now, what does one do while waiting for something like this?"

"you forget you're waiting for it," chosen said, clapping him on the back. jaeden furrowed his brows and turned his head towards him.

"how..?" he asked simply and firmly with a hint of sarcasm.

"..fair enough," he sighed, flopping onto the bed with a sigh as jaedens phone vibrated, making his stomach churn suddenly. funny how such a small thing like his phone going off can make his heart skip a beat, sweat build at his palms and his eyes widen.

he reached for his phone and read what they had replied.

user sent a profile : willowtylers

"willow. that's her name," he said, a small smirk appearing on his face as he had a name to match the beautiful face he remembered of her. he thought it matched, quite perfectly actually.

"that's really pretty," sophia smiled, crowding back to him since he finally got the account. "now go ahead and click!!" she cheered.

jaeden bit his lip nervously and clicked the account, seeing the face that had been stuck at the front of his mind for the past few hours. wyatt jumped onto the bed beside them and snuck a peak at the girl, of whom he'd met, and found quite hilarious and really liked her. obviously not as much as jaeden, he just thought she was kinda cool. "i met her!! she was hilarious!"