four

well that's sweet and all, but shit aint gonna happen unless you do something so send the damn message!

❝well that's sweet and all, but shit aint gonna happen unless you do something so send the damn message!❞

jaeden felt odd ever since he'd had his small panic, but he was fine, as he told everyone who could see he was off.

but off course he wasn't. he was stuck with press for the rest of the day while willow was stuck in his mind.

they were finally over with everything for the day and were back in their hotel room, tired faces painted across them all.

jaeden opened his phone to realize he had quite a lot of direct messages, which was normal but more than usual, it seemed.

"couldn't hurt," he thought as he clicked on the many notifications, reading them to himself.

he found almost too many people replying to his story, which was odd. he clicked on the first one in his inbox, which read 'omg!! she's so pretty! who is she?'

the message made jaeden frown, considering he knew just as much as they did.

'i wish i knew aha' he typed out then sent.

he kept opening various versions of the same message, making him grow sadder as sadder as he went on. why didn't he ask her name? it wouldn't be weird, he's sure now, but at the time it seemed the weirdest thing ever.

he opened another, seemingly no different than the others.

'omg, she goes to my school!! that's so cool!'

his body shot forward and up from his previously laying position to a stiff sit.

"you good, jaeden?" finn laughed after watching the odd movement.

jaeden sucked in a deep breath before shaking his head quickly. "remember that girl i talked about today at the panel?"

"yeah, the one who you clicked with? or whatever," sophia asked, crossing her legs and facing him from the other bed, where she and wyatt sat together.

"yeah, i was too nervous to ask her name or number or anything. i haven't stopped thinking about her and i wish i did. anyway, someone replied to a video i have of her and said they know her!"

"so...will you be too nervous to ask this time?" jeremy asked him, turning his all of his attention to jaeden, rather than his phone.

"no," he hesitating, thinking. "no. i can't. as soon as i thought about her i wished so badly that i had asked her for her number. she was really pretty and i just can't help but think we had somewhat of a...a...i dunno. something. there was something there."

jaeden shook his head, worried he was making no sense. even though he knew exactly what he wanted to say.

"i get it. i mean, i understand what you're trying to say. i saw you staring at her and i could tell you wanted to keep her there with you," wyatt explained, looking at jaeden with sympathy painted over his face.

"well that's sweet and all, but shit aint gonna happen unless you do something so send the damn message!" finn said, making jaeden purse his lips and begin to type a message, everyone crowding around to monitor him. even though it couldn't be a simpler message.

jaedenwesley ;
oh wow haha! i know this'll sound weird, but does she have an instagram?

he drew in a deep breath as he threw his phone on the now un-occupied bed beside him. "now, what does one do while waiting for something like this?"

"you forget you're waiting for it," chosen said, clapping him on the back. jaeden furrowed his brows and turned his head towards him.

"how..?" he asked simply and firmly with a hint of sarcasm.

"..fair enough," he sighed, flopping onto the bed with a sigh as jaedens phone vibrated, making his stomach churn suddenly. funny how such a small thing like his phone going off can make his heart skip a beat, sweat build at his palms and his eyes widen.

he reached for his phone and read what they had replied.

user sent a profile : willowtylers

"willow. that's her name," he said, a small smirk appearing on his face as he had a name to match the beautiful face he remembered of her. he thought it matched, quite perfectly actually.

"that's really pretty," sophia smiled, crowding back to him since he finally got the account. "now go ahead and click!!" she cheered.

jaeden bit his lip nervously and clicked the account, seeing the face that had been stuck at the front of his mind for the past few hours. wyatt jumped onto the bed beside them and snuck a peak at the girl, of whom he'd met, and found quite hilarious and really liked her. obviously not as much as jaeden, he just thought she was kinda cool. "i met her!! she was hilarious!"

"i know," jaeden said, the corner of his mouth being tugged up in a small smirk as he clicked on her most recent post.

his smile, in which he tried, but failed to hide, grew at her laughing and smiling.  but as he scrolled down to read the description, his stomach dropped and he struggled to swallow a dry lump that had formed in his throat.

  but as he scrolled down to read the description, his stomach dropped and he struggled to swallow a dry lump that had formed in his throat

"i-i-i

"i-i-i.." jaeden tried, but gave up as he showed the others his phone.

"oh my god, jaeden, i'm so sorry," finn said, grabbing his shoulder for comfort. but he only shook his head and closed his eyes.

"i shouldn't be upset about this. i didn't know her," he said, and even though he tried to push away the crushing, irrational sadness, it kept coming back and taking a hold of his mind.  and he couldn't do anything.

a/n ; so hey how r u? jaedens sad and wants a hug but like whatever.