Needles to say that the sky is blue.

My dream was untroubled, blackness everywhere until a ray of sunlight stroke my face and tickled me to wake up.

     It was fine morning. Beautiful sunny morning. There was no other way to describe it otherwise.

     Jason was still sleeping by my side. I glanced at him and feeling well rested stretched my bones. Positively, I was still in shock from the previous day discovery, but today it seemed unimportant. I pushed the cover off me and jumped out of the bed heading straight for the bathroom.

     Morning shower gifted me a refreshed sensation and feeling energized I went to prepare breakfast.

     “Good morning,” Jason sounded out from the bedroom. “Sweetie, let’s have a quick breakfast and at eleven we need to be at the church.”

     “I’m almost done,” I replied.

     In less than a minute, the water started running in the bathroom. Into the drumming noise intertwined whistling and humming. I stretched my grin wide. I never heard Jason singing in the shower. It actually looked rather cute and added more to my good mood. I placed on the table freshly brewed coffee, boiled eggs, butter, jam and warmed up in the oven breakfast English muffins. The atmosphere in our apartment was of full happiness, almost unbelievable, but I actually had those thrilling sensation of butterflies in my stomach.

     I sneaked into the bathroom and turned the blow drier while Jason was still taking a shower. I picked up his tune and began singing in unison.

     “Angie,” Jason chirped. “Are you singing with me?”

     “Yes,” I giggled. “I have never heard you singing.”

     “I’m just happy.” He replied. “I’m very happy. Have you ever had this absolute delight inside of you when no troubles bother you? I have everything I could wish for. I have my beloved job. I’m about to marry the woman of my dreams and start a real family with her. I bought us a great apartment.  It’s just so perfect.”

     “You feel it too?” I smiled. Strange.

     “I don’t know where it came from, but it is so fascinating.” He cut the water off and stepped outside. “You are very beautiful. I’m the happiest man alive.” He drew me to him and kissed. “Are you happy?”

     “I am.” I smiled.

     “Didn’t I promise you that!”

     “You sure did,” I agreed. “How about I making you happy and feed you breakfast?”

     “As I said. I'm the luckiest man alive.”

     After exchanging another couple of kisses, we went to the kitchen and started with the food. Soon after that we got ready and left for the wedding rehearsal. Jason took his car, which he rarely used and drove us to the church that located somewhere in Chelsea neighborhood. Holding hands we entered a small parlor, from where we passed into the big gates leading to the grand hall.

     As we entered, my eyes shoot up to the dome of the church. My heart didn’t speed up but the atmosphere seemed familiar. Like I was a long lost daughter that returned home. However at the same time, the place crept me out and I sensed resentment, or rather fear. I fought back the sensation and looked around. The ceremony area was empty. I strengthen my hearing and caught a soft murmuring in the back room. Jason hugged me by the waste and dragged me to the side where the voices came from.

     “Mr. and Mrs. Stone.” He grinned finding Andrew’s parents talking to the priest.

     “Jason, darling!” Mrs. Stone opened her arms to embrace him. It was a woman in her late fifties looking like Catherine but smoother in manners.