Untitled.

All writing was made by @futureauthor4u and some plot ideas was helped by @fevenID (thanks so much girl)

PG 13!!

HOPE YOU LOVE IT!

 summary: 

Brook lived with her Grandmother in New York City. Her parents died when she was just fourteen. She loved reading books as a kid, but when she grew up she saw it more as a threat than fascinating. She stopped reading after her parents died, and she promise she will never go back again. But when a mystery man came to her Grandparents house he revealed the beautiful and unconditional side of books. Then before she knew it she starts falling for this beautiful boy but it all gets messed up when he does something that even she can't believe any more. Who is there for her? Who will care? By each page Brooks learns about life, books and even love.

 Author Comment:

I love books. I read some here and i noticed how so many books have to many romance and its losing the real meaning. So because of this and friend encorgment i decided to write a book that can grab teen audiences with out to MANY romance. Stories that look similer are a little boring so i came up with this idea when i was reading a book. Don't worry there are romance moments but I wrote it so it will be  about the characters and thier life not just love. Hope you like it and please share with your friends. Thank you so much!