Chapter ten.

"young lady, aren't you suppose to be in class?" A tall women asked with a long blond hair and big blue eyes. She looked mad.

"oh, I am sorry. I am just lost. I am new." I said. She smiled and shook my hand.

"Oh, excuse me for my harshness. I thought you where one of those kids." She said like i was suppose to know what "those kids" meant.

"I am Mrs. Elan. I am Geometry teacher here in Howard."

"Hi." I said.

"Whats your name?"

"Brook Hollerd "

"Well Brook, what do you have for your first period?" She looked at the paper i was holding.

"I have Orchestra. "

"mm.. music lover. well, I can't come with you right now but i will tell you where to go. well, actually i can just send a student to go with you." She said. Oh, no. This is the part where whoever i am meeting will be either my lover, friend or enemy. Like i sad, i have read many books and watched endless of movies.

"Its OK! I can find it myself." I said and walked fast. I have to get away from there.

"Oh no its OK! Brook!" Mrs. Elan screamed after me, but i ignored her and kept walking. Hoping that there are two geometry teachers in this school.

I walked as fast as i can and before i knew I got out the door and started heading- some place. I don't even know. But all i knew is that i have to be out of there.

"HEY!!" Someone screamed, i ignored them and continued walking.
"HEY YOU WITH A BLACK SWEATSHIRT!" The person screamed again. I kept walking until i found bunch of trees. It looks like a park, but i wasn't sure. I just went there and sat under the three. The person got closer and closer. It was a guy. He was walking toward me, and i started shaking i backed away until i couldn't anymore. I got up and started running again. The boy followed he was running after me. I wanted to scream but some how it couldn't come out. I run as fast as i can but the boy was faster. What does he want?

"WHY THE NAME OF GOD ARE YOU RUNNING? I JUST NEED TO TALK TO YOU!"  He screamed. Does he think i am dumb? I looked back, he have black hair with blue eyes. He looked about my age but i couldn't make sure because suddenly i was on the floor.

"OH SHIT! Are you OK?" He said and came closer.  and lean next to me.

"Please dont hurt me!" I cried out. I don't want it to happen again. I don't want to wake up and have my head and my legs hurt again.

"Its ok, i won't. Are you ok? Do you want me to call a doctor or something?" He asked.

"NO! no, don't do that. I will be fine." I said. Even though i can feel my back hurting and my legs sore i didn't want grandma hearing that i was at the hospital.

" I saw you got out of school, that's why i came running after you." He said.

"why?" I asked.

"I-- I wanted, I- you know what, never mind." He said. His eyes where suddenly sad and he seemed tired, and something that you can't find on everyone around here. Sad and lonely, just like me.