part 3- the dinner party

Samar jeet Malhotra always got what he wanted and right now what he wanted was revenge. How dare Shivaay punch him at his own party in front of his friends and that too for that whore of a caterer. It was only later on that he found out that she was his ex wife.

Things our about to get interesting. I am going to make Shivaay Singh Oberoi suffer by using Anika. Last nigt he did not just humiliate me he also revealed his weakness thought Samar as he poured himself a glass of wine.

Meanwhile Shivaay was pacing up and down the bedroom of his farmhouse waiting for Anika to wake up . He had shifted her there in the middle of the night. He didn't wanna risk the media knowing they were together in a hotel room besides he wanted complete privacy and the thought of Samar jeet Malhotra owing the very hotel he was staying at made hin sick. He did not want himself or Anika to be associated with that man in any way.

Anika woke up with a heavy head. Seh couldn't recall anything that happened last night. She looked around scared. She was about to get up when she heard her ex husband say don't . You need rest.

Have this glass of juice ...it'll help you with that headache said Shivaay handing her the glass.

Shivaay what am i doing here? I can't recall anything...last thing i remember is that i was arranging the plates on the dinner table. Then suddenly mr. Malhotra was on the floor but after that i don't know what happened. And where are we? This is not the hotel is it? And oh my god i was supposed to be working the even till morning . And i also..

Anika calm the hell down okay. By the way you are never to see Samar jeet Malhotra again.

But how can i not seem him shivaay ....i work for him said Anika.

Correction you used to work for him. The reason why you can't recall anything from last night is because he drugged you. He wanted to take advantage of you but fortunately i stopped it before anything could happen. We are the farmhouse. I bought you here so that we could have a bit privacy besides Sanar was still at that hotel and i am not sure i could have handled seeing him.

Anika was stunned . She had never thought that Samar jeet malhotra would turn out to be like this. She thought he genuinely wanted to help her. But now it all made sense. Him offering a ride home on many occasions  and forcing her to wear that dress. Now she was jobless again . There was no way she was going to be able to pay Sahil's fees on time. And then there was the matter of her ex husband. She still couldn't tell him the truth and he very well wouldn't forgive her unless he knew. Anika was in quite a conundrum now.
But she knew what she had to. She had to walk away from him once again for both their sakes.

Well i guess i can be  a really bad judge of character sometimes. Thank you for bringing me here Mr. Oberoi. I really appreciate it but i should go now .

So i am back to being Mr. Oberoi huh said Shivaay blocking her way.

Please move aside said Anika.

What if i don't said Shivaay with a smirk besider you can kiss your dream of going home goodbye because  it has been raining since last night and hasn't stopped yet. So you are stuck here with me. You can go take a shower if you want.

How long will it take before the roads clear up? I mean i can't just stay here all day now can i .

Why not asked Shivaay taking a step closer towards her.

Because its weird ... i have no right to stay here..i mean

Anika just go and freshen up . I am going to make some breakfast. I am sure you would be starving. If you want something more appropriate to wear you can always borrow my clothes. They are in the wardrobe behind you .