I AM NOT CRAZY

I was couped up in a corner when the door opened and a nurse came walkiing in. She walked to me and handed me clothes while giving me an 'I'm happy for you ' smile then started to speak up " You are free to go  you just need to get changed then I'll be right back." She then turned and walked out.

I redressed myself feeling better in actual clothes. I have had to be In this mental institution for over 5 years. I had to take medicine every day getting 'worried' and 'I'm sorry' looks from every nurse in here. I had to sit in a boring completely white room that had padded floors and walls. Every one here thought I was crazy. I wasn't crazy at first but they drove me to craziness with all the 'I'm sorry' looks and the empty white room. 

But today I get to come back into a world that I have forgotten about. A world that I needed to relearn about. I knew it is going to be different from the way I left it but I was still to scared to think straight.

❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕❕

I know it is short but its just an introduction type chapter so I Wanted to be short. This is My first book I have tried to write so please comment vote and share! Thx for read reading I will update ASAP!