Ch. 2

Ello! Chapter two! Hope you like!!!!

perspectives, Celly and Ky will be in this chapter

IMPORTANT: AVOID CONFUSION, YES, KY AND KYLE ARE THE SAME PERSON.

DIFFERENCE: AGE

KYLE- 17

KY-15ish

*****************************************************************************************************************

Ky POV

They call her Celly. Some say its cause she escaped from her cell so many times. They also say she's a prostitute, but not a normal one. It takes a lot more than money to get her to sleep with you. But the right price can always be found.

Most say it was love at first sight. But being raised by the gang leader I knew there was no such thing as love, only sex. And she looked great for it. She looked about my age, young, with messy, short, black hair that whiped around her proud face in the wind.

When the wind died down you could see she had vibrant, green eyes, that looked down on everybody. Her figure was great too. Wide hips, tight butt, and breasts that were still devloping, but a decent size. With ripped jeans, a bulky skull belt, and a tee shirt that rips away so her stomach is shown, I know shes my type of girl.

Her eyes meet mine. I smile. Her eyes float by as she just keeps scanning everybody in the crowd. My smile dosn't fade though. I hear that Boss saved her life. She respected Boss, so she quit her old gang saying that she didn't get enough respect.

Anyway, if Boss asks her to sleep with someone, she won't refuse. Then I'm Boss's adoptive son, so connect the dots. Shes mine.

***************************************************************************************************************

Celly POV

I'm terrified. Horrified. Stupid.

Why am I here?

With one of the most dangerous gangs in the local cities. Growing up, they were the people your parents warned you about.

My parents would say to me, "Now remember, if you see any one with two snakes on their arm, run and find an adult."

I now learned that they don't just have the tattoos on their arms, it could be anywhere that is usually visible. Mines in between my breasts.

Some have it on their foreheads, legs, fingers, necks, backs, anywhere! It must be a new thing. Boss is new, when I was a kid, he wasn't in power. He must have changed the rule.

I look over at the boy who is apparently Boss's adoptive son. He smiles at me. His smile is lustful, yet friendly. I look past him, cause I don't know how to respond.

He looks my age. He has long blonde hair that touches his shoulder and green eyes. I glance at him out of the corner of my eye again and notice his height. he can't be taller than me, and I'm not that tall.

I hold back a laugh as I think, the son of the biggest boss is probably the shortest in his age group. I like him short though. It makes him seem more child like. A child, wouldn't be nice to be a child again?

*****************************************************************************************************************

Ky POV

After Boss introduced her to the gang and layed down the rules about her still being young. He said that we all have to work together to protect her.