Zayn Malik Imagines

Imagine

~Scrolling down Instagram when your phone starts buzzing...

You turn on your phone and go into Instagram... Your scrolling down the list when you get a new follower, and likes... You quickly check to see that Zayn Malik started following you!!! Your crush is following you!!! You can't believe it.

you start getting a bunch of texts that say "You want to meet up and get to know each other", so you say "yes". "How about star bucks? Is that ok" you quickly reply "Yeah, what time" you ask, "Is 10:00 ok" he ask. You reply "Yeah".

After texting back and fourth for a while, you look at the clock and it's 9:30. You have your hair wavy, you have on a jean dress with a neon yellow belt, you put on heels and a bit of make up. You head out the door and wait for Zayn...

At star bucks, you both get a latte and a muffin... You guys talk and talk, you know so much about him, you go your separate ways... You think you will never see him again when he texts you... "Do you want to met up anywhere again?" You say "Ya sure, how about the park?" he says "Yes"

You meet up and have a great time, you guys start dating and eventually you get married. You have a perfect life, it's like a fairy tale ending

Sorry it's short... It's my first time writing😁

Comment and vote

~ Alexa💕