Zayn malik

Imagine

~watching movies all night at Zayns house.

You get to Zayns house around 9:00pm. He opens the door and you go down in to the movie room. He turns on a movie that you already saw and didn't like. You get board fast! You tell him that you don't like the movie and that you already saw it but he just says that he never saw it before and he wants to watch it.

About a hour into the movie you start to fall asleep. You try to stay awake but you can't. Your to tired. So you fall asleep on his lap.

When the movies over he wakes you up. Your just so happy you didn't have to watch the movie and that he let you sleep. He ask if you want to watch a different movie and you say yes. He goes and gets a different movie... He comes back with Frozen. You saw this movie to but you love this movie so you don't mind watching it. You ask him if he already saw it and he said yes. He asks you if you seen the movie and you say yes.

About half way through the movie you get hungry so you go up in the kitchen and get some pop corn...

When you go back down you see Zayn asleep. You don't wake him up, you just move him over so you can sit down.

About a half hour later the movie is over. You wake him up and tell him the movie is over and that you are going to bed. He follows you up the stairs and you both go in different rooms and go to sleep.

Sorry it took a while... I was busy and I wasn't on in a while but I finally updated. Sorry it took so long😬

Comment and vote

~Alexa💕