School

Imagine

~ School was hard today... You had the worst day ever! These girls were picking on you. They were twice the size as you! They were in most of your classes... They were the popular ones... Your boyfriend broke up with you and you got a "F" on your math test...

You go home with tears rushing down your face. Today was the worst day of your life. You got home and your parents aren't home because their always at work. You go up in your room and just cry. No one can cheer you up except Zayn and he's gone away to try out for the X factor.

You text him "How's the X factor going?"

He replies "It's going good... I'm in the next round!"

You send him a long text that says,

"Today was the worst day ever. These girls were picking on me and making me upset and they were twice the size of me. My boyfriend broke up with me and I got a 'F' on my math test. I haven't gone to school in a while because I'm afraid they're going to pick on me again and I don't know the last time I left my room."

He doesn't text you, he Face Times you, he shows you around and some of the people who are on the show, at the end he says "y/n those people that leave don't matter the people who stay do and I'm staying with you, y/n I'm in love with you and watching you with all these other boys you date and you always getting picked on, it breaks my heart. I know it's a bad time but y/n please go out with me"

Your so happy. You reply "Yes I would love to! I've been waiting for you to ask me this for forever!"

For those of you who don't know what y/n stands for it stands for your name

Comment and vote

~ Alexa💕