Zayns house

Imagine

~ Your at Zayns house for the weakened because your parents are out of town and so are his.

Your parents drop you over around 10:00 pm. He opens the door and you walk in to see him in his pyjamas. You ask "Why are you in your pyjamas?" He says "because I'm tried and I was getting ready to go to bed

He guides you upstairs to a bedroom... He says good night and goes to his room. You don't go to bed yet. You go on your iPad for a while...

It's know 11:30 and your stating to get tired. Before you go to bed you crack open Zayns bedroom door a little bit and he's out cold. You giggle a little bit and close his door.

You walk back to your room and go to sleep. But before you go to sleep you turn on your phone to make sure that it's on silent...

You wake up in the morning and it's 10:30. You walk down in to the kitchen and Zayn is down making breakfast.

He looks over to you and says "Good morning y/n" and you say "Morning". Then he says "I went in your room before I came down to make breakfast and you looked so comfortable." then you say "Yeah, it was a good sleep, and before I went to bed I came in and checked on you and you were out cold"...

You guys talk and talk until breakfast is ready. When he brings over breakfast you look on your plate to see eggs and bacon. You love bacon. You eat it all in about 5 minuets...

It's know Sunday night and your parents are back from out of town. You have to say your good byes even though you didn't want to. You think to your self that you are never going to see him again and you just have to hope that he feels the same way.

Sorry it took a while. I didn't know what to right about.

Comment and vote

~ Alexa💕