HELP

Ally's pov

I run to Austin's and bang on the door and Riker comes to answer the door. Riker what happened to your face. Both his eyes were black and he had a scar on his face and lip. Did Austin do that to you?! Just go talk to him Riker tells me. I run up stairs and try to open Austin's door but it's locked. I pound on his door. Austin open up it's me. Ally please go home! No! why did you do that to Riker?! Did he hurt you too?! I don't want you to see me like this! Austin open the door! When he opened the door he also had 2 black eyes. Baby! I walk in his room and he closes the door behind me. Riker did that didn't he? Yup he says. Why were you guys fighting I ask him and sit on his bed. Well, Riker dates Emma even though he knows she's a user. I herd them laughing in his room, I cursed her out then Riker threw me out his room. Apparently she was crying so when she left He came in my room and punched me in the face and that's how the fight started. I can't believe she's back! I can't believe Riker is dating her I say. I'm getting a ice pack for your eyes I say and go down stairs in the kitchen get an ice pack and come back up to see Austin hand cupping his face. Austin? I walk over to him and he takes the ice. Sweetie, are you ok? Yeah I'm fine. You should go. Why I want to comfort you I tell him. No baby, I don't want you to see me like this. I don't wanna disappoint you. I told you I was getting better and look at me now! Aww Austin, you are getting better!  I know your really trying. I hold his hand, nice room. Thank he says. I kiss him and he kisses back but then he deepens it. I deepen right back. He gets on top of me and we make out.