chapter 1: the DM

9:30 am

Vanessa's POV:

I woke when the sunshine shines on my face and sat on the edge of my bed. I stand up and go to the bathroom and washed my face, then I came down to the kitchen seeing my sister Veronica eating cereal.
Morning Roni, I said.
Morning Nessa, she replied with a smile.
What are we doing today? I asked.
Ummm we need to film a video for Tuesday, she said.
Oh OK, any ideas?
Ummm.. no, you?
Hmmm... How about.. uhh... No I don't have an idea.
We laughed.
We need to think, she said.
I am thinking! I replied.

Veronica's POV:
I woke up really early this morning, I'm not usually waking up early, I'm always the one to wake up really late. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and went down to the kitchen. I put cereal in my plate then I heard footsteps, it was Nessa.
She greeted me good morning and I replied back with a smile.
I told her that we need a video idea for Tuesday. It took us a long time to think about that, untill I opened my phone with a lot a lot of Instagram notifications, I opened Instagram and saw lots of edits of me and Nessa with the Dolan twin, and they caption a hashtag Dolan Merrell collab. Then I told Nessa About it and we had an idea that we should make a video with the Dolan twins. She agreed, so we DMed the Dolan's and we wrote:

Hey guys,
Hope you still remember us, we are the Merrell twins and we saw lots of comments about doing a Dolan Merrell collab. So would you both agree doing the collab?

The Merrell's
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took like 10 minutes untill I got a notification from the Dolan's, they respond:

Hi! Of course we still remember you both! And yes we got also lots of comments about the collab and yes we agree doing the collab. When are we going to film and where?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ me and Nessa were surprised because we thought they would disagree. We respond:

Cool! Umm how about tomorrow we will meet at the park at 13:30?

They respond:
Yeah sure, see you then💜

We respond:
OK then!

Me and Nessa are excited because we kinda have a crush on them (I have a crush on Ethan and Nessa on Grayson) I can't wait until we meet them, It was a long time since we saw them.

Vanessa's POV:
I'm so excited to see the Dolan's again, it was forever since the last time I saw them, but I'm mostly excited to see Grayson cuz I have a crush on him since I saw him in a tour in NYC.

Grayson's POV:
Me and Ethan got a notification from the Merrell's about doing a video together, me and Ethan agreed so tomorrow we are going to meet them and we are going to film. I was really excited about it because I can see Nessa again (BTW I have a crush on her).

Ethan's POV:
I was about to take a shower but Grayson stopped me because we got a notification from the Merrell's about doing a video together and I was really happy because I can see Veronica again cuz I have a crush on her... And I'm really excited to see what our fans will react because they were wishing for it. So tomorrow we are going to meet them and we are going to film. I'm really excited!!

OMG I really wish they would do a collab together!💜💜
Hope you like the first episode of "Dolan Merrell collab"
Love you 😍