Chapter 3: Filming pt. 1

Ehan's POV:

we talked about the collab and we all decided to do the collab at the warehouse. the girls decided to film a DIY challenge and me and gray decided to film the yoga challenge.

vanessa's pov:

me and roni drove in our car to the warehouse and the boys are driving theyre car to the warehouse. we got inside the cars and i told roni: roni, im exited to film with them!!! OMG me too, she said. but im also nervous beacuse im going to have butterflies im my stomach while im with gray, i said. oh, dont be nervous nessa, be confident, cuz i got a feelling that gray likes you back, she said with a wink. WHAT?!?! REALLY?!?! i said. yeah, im sure about it.

Veronica's POV: 

i think ethan also have feelings for you, nessa said. WHAT!?!!? NO WAY!! i say. yes way!!!because at the pizza place i saw him staring at you, she said. REALLY!!! OMG now im getting butterflies in my stomach, i said worried but excited in the same time. we both laugh.

after 15 minutes:

Grayson's POV:

we arrived at the ware house and we entered. wow its bigger that what i saw in your vids, nessa said. yeah it is pretty big, i told her.  so wanna start filming or should we have fun first? i asked. lets have fun first, roni said. yeah lets skate!!! nessa said. do you know how to skate, ethan asked. of course we know how to skate, roni said. ethan looked at roni surprised. i get a feeling that he has feelings for her. ok lets go! i said. each of us got skate boards (me and eth have 2 skateboards each so we don't mind sharing with the girls) and started skating. i started doing tricks and i looked at nessa saying​: do you know some tricks? of course i know she said. she skated and jumped and landed on the skateboard. i was amazed. she did it again but she didn't landed on the skateboard, she landed on me. we fell and we looked at each others eyes. she is so beautiful i thought. we made eye contact for a couple of seconds and then roni and ethan shouted: yo love birds! are you alright? they laughed. me and nessa stand up quickly and we blushed. sorry about that gray, Nessa said emmbaresed. it ok nessa, i replied with a smile so she will not fell emmberesed.

Veronica's POV:
We started filming...
Hey guys! im veronica, i said. and im vanessa, nessa said. and today we are doing a DIY challenge!! woooohoo!!! but we are not doing it by ourselves... cuz we are doing it with..... THE DOLAN TWINS!!!! me and nessa said' and then the dolans jumped from the floor (cuz they were hiding below the camera so it can be a surprise).hey guys im Ethan, eth said. and im grayson, gray said.

vanessa's POV: 

we know that you guys always wanted this collab to happen, so here it is!! i said with a excited voice. so lets start the challenge? i asked. yeah lets start, the all replied.

grayson's POV:

so the rules are: we need to be teamed by older twins VS younger twins, and our friend jack (he is the one filming our vids), say hi jack, i said. hey guys its me jack' he said winking. we all laugh and again i started looking at nessa laughing, god why is she so cute?? i thought.... i cant take my eyes away from her.

etahn's POV:

i saw gray looking at nessa like he is in love with he..... wait HE IS IN LOVE!?!?!?!?! OMG FINALLY!! TOOK HIM LONG ENOUGH TO FIND THE ONE!!! well also me it took a while untill i found the one, Roni. I continue to tell the rules of the challenge cuz gray cant stop looking at nessa. so the rules of the challenge are that we need to be grouped as the older twins and the younger twins and jack is going to give us stuff to DIY and we need to guess the ingredients of the thing that we need to DIY. ok lets get started! roni said.

AUTHOR'S POV:

so the twins teamed up as the older twins and the younger twins, and then jack started saying the thing that they need to DIY.

jack: you need to DIY a.... SLIME!

vannesa: yayyyy i love slime, gray you are lucky that im on your team cuz i know the ingredients of making slime!

gray: well look who is a lucky guy!!!

veronica: nooooooooo!!!! i don't know how to make slime!!!!  

ethan: well to day is your lucky day, cuz I know how to make slime!! well kinda....

veronica: ethan we are dead!!!!!

____________________________________

*THE YOUNGER TWINS WON THE CHALLENGE*

vannesa's POV:

gray we won!!! i screamed, i know!!!!!! he said with a smile. i hugged him and he hugged me back... I had to hug him cuz he is so . awwwww GRAYNESSA CONFIRMED!!! ethan and roni said. me and gray laughed and blushed​ at the same time.

grayson's POV:

we won the challenge!!!! yayy. gray we won!!!! nessa screamed. i know!!! i answered with a smile and then nessa suddenly hugged me... wait nessa is hugging me!?!?! i felt butterflies in my stomach. awwwww GRAYNESSA CONFIRMED!!! ethan and nessa said. me and nessa laughed but blushing at the same time.

veronica's POV: 

awwww we lost ethan!!!! i said wining. its ok, ethan said. at least we had fun! he added. i smiled at him and he smiled back at me. i felt butterflies in my stomach, i wanted so badly to hug him but i thought its to early, because we just met today... but nessa has the courage to hug grayson... i wishished i was brave like nessa, but im not...

ethan's POV:

awwww we lost!!! roni said. it ok, i said with a smile, at least i am by your side, i really wanted to say that but i couldn't because i thought its to early.... but grayson is a smooth guy because he hugged nessa!!! me and roni said: awwwwwww GRAYNESSA CONFIRMED!! We laughed.
___________________________________  
Hey guys!!! I will continue this part in another day cuz I'm so busy with study's and stuff...
TNX for reading my book!! I really appreciate it very much 😍
Sooo PEACE 👌💜