chapter 2: The meet up

Veronica's POV:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!!!! I shouted and Nessa came and said: I'll help you! I got scared when she said that. Nessa you scared me! We both laughed.
Nessa ran to my closet and picked a plain white shirt and a black ruined jeans. Thanks Nessa your the best! I said with a hug. You're welcome sis. She said while hugging me back. OK I need also to pick an outfit. She said. Ok, when I will finish I'll wait for you In the living room, I said. OK, she replied. Nessa left my room and I started getting ready. I wore the clothes that Nessa picked for me.
That's the outfit:

Vanessa's POV:I helped Roni to choose her outfit and went to my room to change

Vanessa's POV:
I helped Roni to choose her outfit and went to my room to change. I wore a beige colored shirt and a black teared jeans. I also put on a bandana cuz it looks cute.
That's the outfit:

*Imagine her not wearing glasses*

Veronica's POV:
I scroll down on Instagram and saw lots of edits of me and Ethan. I was surprised people ship me with him and saying that they want a Dolan Merrell collab, I know that our fans will be surprised to see this week's video. Then I got a DM from guess who? Ethan Dolan. I opened it and it says:

Ethan Dolan: hey Veronica

Veronica Merrell: hey, wasup?

Ethan Dolan: the sky

Veronica Merrell: haha really funny😒😂

Ethan Dolan: I Know 😂 anyways, for you're question, I'm good. How are u?

Veronica Merrell: I'm feeling good too, just waiting for Nessa to get ready...

Ethan Dolan: same...😒

Veronica Merrell: what?

Ethan Dolan: I meant that I'm waiting for Grayson to finish getting ready...

Veronica Merrell: hahahahaha 😂 Nessa just finished getting ready so we are on our way.

Ethan Dolan: same as Grayson, were on our way too, so see you there💜.

Veronica Merrell: OK see you there.
____________________________________
Why he send me a heart? I wonder.
Who are you texting? Nessa asked. Oh it's just Ethan, he said they are on their way to the park, I said. Oh OK then let's go, she replied.