filiming part 2

grayson's POV:

after filming the DIY  challenge, we filmed the yoga challenge...

VIDEO INTRO:

whats up guys were back, gray and ethan said. so this weeks video we are filming the yoga challenge, gray said. but we are not doing this challenge by our selves, cuz we are doing it with.... drumbroll plss, THE MERRELL TWINS.

 hey guys, im veronica and im vanessa, the girls said. so the rules are we need to split up with two teams: the younger team VS the older team. and slideshow mike here, is going to show us pictures of yoga poses and if a team makes that yoga pose correctly the win, but the losers have to do a bad  consequence, so the...... gray said untill nessa interupted: what!?!?!? we didnt sign up for this, right roni? ummmm i did, roni said. i hate youuuuuu!!!!!!! the two twins laughed. so let us begin ethan said. the  twins are placed in theyre  teams and team GRAYNESSA are starting first.

GRAYNESSA'S YOGA POSE:

ok its not  that hard, right nessa? gray asked, ummm i think we can do it but im a little heavy cuz i ate to much krispy doughnuts before  filming ,she answered

ok its not  that hard, right nessa? gray asked, ummm i think we can do it but im a little heavy cuz i ate to much krispy doughnuts before  filming ,she answered. its ok im strong enough to cary you, gray said while he flexed his muscles. nessa laughed and then they started posing. the team fell a couple of times but this time nessa fell on grayson and she started blushing and gray said: hhey cutie, do u come here alot? nessa just rolled her eyes and said: we should continue.

it was ETHANICA'S turn to pose to this one:

roni and ethan were doing the pose but of course they failed doing it

roni and ethan were doing the pose but of course they failed doing it. roni fell on ethan and ethan always blushed because of her laugh. the failed and this round GRAUNESSA won.

after lots of poses team GRAYNESSA won and the punishment of ETHANICA'A team was to go on a date together, roni an ethan were blushing cuz it was awkward for them. roni has a small crush on ethan and so does ethan, "awww dont blush sweetie, im a great guy for u" ethan tease and roni became red  as a tomato and said "i cant wait" with a wink. ethan smirked.

GRAYSONS P.O.V: 

why we didnt lose.... i really like nessa and i really want to date her......

VANESSA'S P.O.V

im so happy for roni to have the punishment but i really wanted the punishmet cuz i like grayson and it will be fun to hang out with him...

grayson was with nessa and he has the courge to ask her out. "nessa i know its to soon but i would like to go out with you, so will you go on a date with me?" nessa was so happy and said: "of course garay, i will go on a date with u!" the two were so happy and hugged. roni  and gray were listening to what they said and shouted "OMG FINALYYYYYY"

"hey guys, im sorry that i didnt update for yearssssss its because i orgot my password for this account... i will try to update more, but i need your help to comment ideas for his story, since i dont have  any....... as i said i will keep on trying to update more"   P.S: i know that the twins already collabed and whats going on with the realationship of roni and aaron.....

LOVE U GUYSSSSSS