Proulogue

I woke up and immediately hit my head on the top of the bunk bed. Wow, what an idiot. We really need to forget about that stupid bed. Tonight, I'm sleeping on top, though what would probably happen is that I'll fall off in the middle of the night and wake up in the hospital, I thought.

Damn, what time is it? I looked around and got up from my bed. I looked at my alarm clock and read 5:41. It's way too early well I might as well give it a try.

I stepped into the shower and turned the hot water on, though it came out cold.

"Shit!" I yelled at the icy cold water. Oh yeah, we just moved in here, we haven't bought a heater yet.

I quickly adjusted myself to the cold and took a shower. I started choosing out clothes to wear for school. I chose out a plain white t-shirt, a black hoody and black skinny jeans. I also chose a black bandana to go along with it.

When I walked down the stairs, I was surprised to see my dad still sleeping on the couch.

"Day off, huh?" I asked which made him shoot up like a rocket.

"Nah, just taking the day off," he responded. "Plus, we just moved here two days ago, I should really take a break."

"Yeah, as if you had to work to get us here. You're the CEO of a huge company dad, cash just rolls in."

"Nah kiddo, it's harder than sitting on your ass and letting cash flow in."

I chuckled, "Really dad? Because that's what I see you do every day."

He and I burst out in laughter.

"Alright kiddo, it must be like, 7:00 or something I should probably make you food."

"Oh, right." I said. "Though last time I checked, it was 5:41. Just give me a minute, my friend's calling me."