Chapter VIII

A/N: Ok, so update, this is kinda like a short story now and I haven't made an update in ages, like wtf was I waiting for? Anyways here is a brand new chapter! One more thing, thank you guys SO much for 330 reads and 29 votes, :D Bai!

--------------------------------------

It was sickening. So I had apparently been day-dreaming and had an accident. I see my hands covered in blood and bandages.

Fuck.

I'm definitely escaping tonight. I just need to find out how...

[11 hours later]

It's the middle of the night, just a good enough time. I had come up with a plan during that long time.

First, while no one is watching, climb through the air ducts and find the exit. Next would be getting on the roof and climbing down while making sure I'm not spotted by the guards up front, for why I'm going through the back.

As soon as the nurse leaves, I remove the air vent, enabling me to go through. Metal rattles and I start getting worried, though they might just think they're rats. I'm nearing the end of the trip, I'm next to the back.

I climb up out into the roof and check in the back. There are security. Shit. Change of plans. Ambush them.

I grab a rock am throw it at the head of one of them. The other one goes to him and asks if he's alright. He looks up and I duck just in time. Shit! That was close!

He rushes the other one to the hospital and I climb down stealthily. More guards are coming out. And there is a forest right there...

[2 hours later]

Eyeless Jack is in a tree, spying on me. I get pissed so I grab a handful of pebbles and throw them at him. He does nothing so I grab the branch he's on and break it.

He is really getting on my nerves. I feel a heat rising up in my face.

I grab the broken branch and claw it in him, though it just goes through.

What the?..

Run! If I'm fast enough, he won't get to me.

I realize I acted like a total idiot and I stop running. I guess he was never really there, just me and my mind

playing tricks on me.

I lay down my supplies, and grab a flashlight. It flickers a bit before turning on, and I gather the supplies and sling it on my back. Well that settlws it, I am a complete retard. I hear a whistle and immediately break into a full scale sprint. I hear footsteps and I turn off the flaahlight. I don'r even have time to think before I get tackled down onto the ground by what seems to be a dog.

Everything goes black.

--------------------------------------

A/N: Ooh suspense! I bet ypu guys are wondering what happens next! What about the dog? Who's is it? You'll find out in the next chapter!