Chapter VII

When I woke up I hit my head on the top of the bunk bed. I sighed, can't I wake up ONE day at least without that happening?

I checked on the cabinet in the kitchen and the fridge.

Shit, I'm running out of food. I grabbed a slice of cheese and slammed the door. God, my life sucks, I thought.

I found my dad's Hunting License and went to the pawn shop to purchase a silencer.

---4 hours later---

Oh, what a beautiful silencer, I thought. I started laughing hysterically. Eventually, the laughing died down. I grabbed my dad's ID and went to the supermarket to purchase booze.

---4 hours later--

I'm already down to 4 bottles from eight. I also purchased a nice, sharp, and shiny combat knife.

I holstered the gun to my cargo pants and put my knife in it's bag.

I hear a rustling sound in my backyard. I get my gun ready.

Then, all of a sudden a raccoon comes out of a bush. From impulse, I took out my knife and violently stabbed it until blood rained out. Oh, fuck you!

I got raccoon blood all over my new knife!

Night was coming down quick, I should probably get ready to beat the shit out of Eyeless Dick.

It was a full moon tonight. You could hear the howling of wolves and the shitty sound of nature.

This night Eyeless Jack visited.

I sat waiting there for him but he eventually came. I shot once, twice, three times! None hit him. He charged at me. I fought back, oh that I did. He had the best fight of his life. I have half of a clip, and I do NOT need to waste more. Instead, I pulled out my knife. He took out a scalpel. A simple scalpel. I huffed. I charged at him aiming for his heart. I missed, instead, landing myself on the roof. What the fuck? Why won't he give up?

I quickly picked myself up to be greeted by a little blade in my stomach, twisting around.

"Just give up." Was the only thing he said behind that mask. Then he pushed.

I fell down a story on my trash breaking my fall. I get up, in pain, and limp over to my car.

After hearing a few rumbles, the car starts up and I see Eyeless Jack in front of it. Freaked out, I smash the pedal and hit him in the gut. After a second or two, I press the brakes making him fly off.

---30 minutes later---

I'm heading to my friend's house for a place to stay, now that my house is a mess, and before I know it everything was black.

A/N YaY! An update! Well I needed to do that since I'm moving in a bit so ya, no internet for a while. Sad, I know, as always keep reading and don't forget to vote and comment. (I'm a bit vote hungry) Bai! Srry if no bold.