Chapter II

A/N Okay, before we start, I would like to say that I'm doing something about the cover, don't worry, it'll be there before next month. YaY! Today there will be an extra long chapter. So that means more satisfaction for you guys. Unless, of course you're a hater and you think everything that you don't like sucks throbbing cock.

It's been a week since 'the incident.' School's back up and under maintanence. Ugh. School. If there's one thing I hate more than a packet of eggs, it's school. Nevermind that, it's walking. Walking and school.

I started to get my stuff ready, after a restless sleep with nightmares and loud silence. 

2 hours later...

I found myself getting drowsy in the middle of history class. I tried to stop myself, but, my drowsiness always overcomes me.

*

I was in a room. A white room. It seems the farther I walk the more the room extends. That walking becomes into running. that running becomes into slugging, and that slugging becomes into falling. I heard a voice. Though I couldn't exactly pinpoint the familiar voice. I could make out figures in the light. At first, it appeared to be a black figure. I started to recognize it, and as my eyes focused in the light, I could make out the full imago of him. He wore a shady blue mask and a black hoody. The sockets where there were supposed to be eyes was just a hollow, black space oozing thick, black, slimy liquid. His skin was gray, or... yeah, that's definitely gray. His razor-sharp teeth were covered in blood, and he held a scalpel- also dripping blood. My heart began to race, and beneath my flesh, I could here a voice, telling me to run, but no- I didn't pay attention to it, I just sat there, scared to death, and as he came closer, I just blacked out.

*

When I awoke, I just opened my eyes to see everyone gone, just the janitors cleaning up. Realizing it must be 5:00, I quickly packed up my stuff, and left the empty classroom.

Arriving home was the biggest pain, there was no bus, not even a soul on the outside.

It was definitely past five, because of how dark it was. In the distance, I spotted the figure, he looked as he did in my dream, just sitting on the edge of an apartment building. I quickly tried to get near it, but it dissapeared in the blink of an eye.

There must be something related to the dream I had, I thought. Why else would he look so... similar?

===============================================================================

A/N OOOH! EXCITING! The figure he saw and the dream he had in his 'nap.' There's obviously something related. And who doesn't love cliffhangers? I sure do, and remember, I'm writing, er... typing this off the top of my head, so don't be surprised if I don't update in a while. 'Til next time, oh and make sure to follow me to get every single notification. Bye! Arrivederci, Sayounara, Carne con chile, Bon voyage, adios, whatever...