1

Hey so this is a really REALLY old fanfic I wrote around 11 years old- honestly it's not that good. Good for an 11 year old but yeah. But i decided to leave it up, simply to show how much i have improved in recent works, and show how far i've come. Read at your own risk!

Heavily Badly written abuse trigger warning

Y/n's POV

"I think i've just about had it with you!" Your boyfriend Dan yells, pushing you against the wall "when will you fucking learn?" he says taking a swing at you stomach. You screamed.

Colby's POV

"What was that?" I say referring to the scream from the abandoned building "I don't know. I think someone's being attacked" Sam says "well shouldn't we go to see if the person is ok?" I asked, quite worried. "We can leave it to the cops-" "please?" I ask. The cops wouldn't be here in time. "alright, let's go then I guess" Sam says. I immediately get up, I wonder what was going on.

We raced up the stairs. There we see a girl being beaten, quite badly, the man throwing all sorts of insults at her. "hey!" I yelled. The Girl just closes her eyes as the man with Brown hair comes up to me. Before he could touch me I took a nice hard swing to his face, causing him to stumble backwards.

"Fucks your problem?!-" as the man was charging at me, the crying girl wrapped her hands around his ankle causing him to fall. I grab a plank of wood and hit him in the head with it, causing him to go unconscious. I look up to find the girl in the corner crying, holding her knees to her chest. Sam races over to her. I look at the now unconscious man, in disbelief i just did that.

"Are you ok?" I ask jogging over to her. Sam pulled out his phone and called the police. She shakes her head "no" she mumbles. "I-I know it's none of my business but...why did he attack you?" "Cause I'm worthless" she says, blankly. "I don't know you, but I'm sure it's not true" "but it is" she says still not looking at me. "Do you even know who he is?" "Y-yeah. He's my boyfriend" "can I get your name?" "Y/n" she mumbles. We soon hear sirens in the distance.

We race downstairs and look outside "there!" Sam says pointing to police cars coming around the corner. We comfort y/n until they pull up next to us "help!" We call, getting their attention.

"What happened here?" The officer who's name tag read 'KELLIN'. I soon see a officer walk up to y/n to see if she was ok. "I'm Victor. Can you tell me what happened here?" "M-my boyfriend Dan brought me here to beat me up and that boy right there saved me" she says pointing to me "how long has he been doing this?" "T-three years"

Geez, three years? She put up with this for three years? "What is your boyfriend'sname?" "Dan" "full name?" "Daniel James Howell" "it's not the first time he has done something like this.We'll put him in jail for a few months" right when Vic says that I step in "why only a few months? At least a year!" The officer sighed "I'll see how late we can keep him locked up" "thank you officer" "c-can I stay with you guys?" Y/n says. I look at Sam and he nods. "Yeah. We have a spare room." He says.