3-youtube

*time skip boiiiiiiiii*
Before you know it, it's night time. And it feels like my toes are about to fall off it's so cold. I walk up to Colby's room. I knock on his door. He groans "come in" he says. I open the door.

"Colby, can I borrow a sweater?" He sighs, getting up. I laugh "nice snowman boxers" "oh shut up!" He says laughing. He grabs his Nirvana hoodie and hands it to me "thank you" I say "no problem"

I walk into my room and snuggle up in the sweater, slowly falling asleep.

"Y/n....Y/n?....Y/N!" I groan "what do you waaaaaaant?" "It's time to wake up! We need to film a video!" Sam says. I immediately stand up "but I've never been in a video. I don't even have a YouTube channel" you say, worried "and what are we gonna Say about the bruise on my face?" "You fell down the stairs!" Colby shouts from downstairs "I mean. I guess that story works" I say.

I walk downstairs and sam and Colby are pulling out there camera "what's up guys, it's Sam and Colby" Colby says "and today, we have a special guest with us...Drum roll please....Y/n!" Sam says and appear on the camera "sup" you say crossing your arms. Colby shoves you playfully "y/n stop" he laughs "fine!" "And today we are going to a haunted hospital" "with spoOoKey gHoSts!" I say trying to sound like a ghost. "Y/n what did I say" Colby laughs. I tried to play it like I wanted to go, but I was actually pretty scared.