🏃 Chapter 1 🏃

I hope you guys have READ the reference first to understand this story..
Let's roll on..

____________________________________

Naruto's pov

Fall season..That..means.. *trembling..trembling while looking at the paper*

KONOHA SECONDARY HIGHSCHOOL

52th YEARS OF SPORT'S DAY

11 DECEMBER(FRIDAY)-CLOSED EVENT

08:00~Students and people gathering
09:00~Parade started
09:15~Speech briefing
09:30~Events started
12:30~Break
13:30~Prizes presentation
14:30~Cleaning
15:00~Dismissed

Season for a bloody hell sport's day!!

"Alright you guys,please looked after your names for baton run away between classes. Our 3rd class this year also using the alternating girls and boys..Boys from slowest to fastest and girls vise versa..Well..Except for Naruto-kun to join the girls side this year too.."

"Wait!!!" I slamed the paper on my desk and stand up to speak my opinion on this to our class leader,Sai. "You can't do this to me..AGAIN!!"

"Sorry Naruto-kun..Well i can since we don't have balance equation between boys and girls in our class..Also, Kakashi-sensei and our classmate already AGREE on this matter since past two years and since you're the shortest among guys and some girls in our class,Na-ru-to-kun" Sai detailed me with the same detail this past two years..

"Ughhh..Fine!!!" I slammed down on my chair only to be greet with my bestfriend,Haruno Sakura-chan.

"You're alright,Naruto?" Sakura-chan asked.

"Kinda,Sakura-chan..When this happened,my turn always before the last runner.." I replied with a sad tone😢

"Oh..Really? Well class never changed since we're first year..So everyone already known about it," she replied the matter-of-fact

"But this is the last time of our sport's day! We must win it!" Sai speak in serious tone for once and get ALL our classmate fired up.

"Yeahh!!" i'm just hit my head on my desk while Sakura-chan just 😅 at me even i don't looked at her.

"Ughh..I need to start practice to build up my stamina back since i'm not really a runner up one and since there's 1 month before the sport's day" i mumbled through my desk.

"Cheer up,Naruto-kun..Don't worry about your turn..We all will be running later on" Sai tried to cheer me up so does the other..

"Yeah,Naruto..Don't get to upset about it," Yamanaka Ino said before Kiba interrupt next.

"Ino's right, fox-boy..Let's just have some fun..Alright?!"

I lift my head from my desk only to scan the whole class since my seat is REALLY INFRONT OF TEACHER DESK..I smiled my foxy smile to everyone and said my thanks for cheer me up about this damn sport things. Well..I need to work harder for the class' sake.

"Beside,this year we had the fastest runner in our class,Sasuke-sama" Sai give him a smile and everyone..I mean everyone in our class turn their back to look at their 'Sasuke-sama'

"Well..I'm off that day" he say with emotionless face while looking at the paper.

"Ermm..You got something to do that day,Sasuke-sama?" Sai asked