Chapter 3

After school hour...

Naru's POV

I went to Sasuke's house by walking since i wanna my stamina stable even i don't wanna run and exhausted myself before reaching his house.

"Sasuke-sama.." The maid called Sasuke when she saw me and opened the guest gate for me to be inside his residence.

I bow slightly at the maid to show my gratitude despite being a nervous wreck. When i went pass the gate, i instantly caught the sight of Sasuke walking before my eyes.

"It's really hard to eat if the food is such a high grand like this one you gave me during lunch before.."

"Alright..Later i will have my chef to cook food that will suitable with your standard.." Sasuke said a bit of monotome while walking toward me.

With the nervouseness in my guts i said, "No!! i-i mean, please stop gave me your lunch.." But despite what i said, he just change the subject by saying, "Oh yeah..Shinosuke REALLLY loves you, Naruto. "

Right after he said that statement, i can hear a soft yet heavy run around the corner and the sound seem to become more heavy and louder before Shinosuke launched at my petite body like im sort of his fav thing while i heard in distant that Sasuke said be careful to me from aside..

Despite be thrown by big Shinosuke to the ground, Sasuke make no move to helping me with his big ass dog and continue talking like im not in certain situation like what just happend infront of him and i try my best to answer him while be licked all over my face by Shinosuke..

"I always run faster because the speed of Shinosuke everyday walk always different while im taking him outside" he said monotomely..

"Upukk!!! Upupupupu!!?? (Eh!!! That's the reason!!??) I try my best to communicate with him while Shinosuke keep licking my face like im its candy..

After awhile, Shinosuke stopped its attemp and get off me slowly while trying to make me patted it for doing a good job for greeting and i willingly give it its reward. At doing that, Sasuke told me that he make a vast field that look like a school track so i can practice with it.

After he said that, you guys should understand my shock state and imagine yourself being in a present of a newly make school track doppleganger at your friend's house that they just do it just for your sake..and you just, 'eh??!!' yeah..like that..

After a few minute, Jugo came and inform us that he had buy the newest electronic watch and all setting been set with GPS..Sasuke thanked him modestly and here i am thinking 'he goes that far just for me'..Then, he equip the watch onto my hand also equip a belt on my waist with a rope that Shinosuke gladly bit onto.

"Shinosuke, run with a speed that Naruto wouldn't fall,ok??" Sasuke speak with Shinosuke with authority.

"Woff,woff!!(okey, sir!!)" Shinosuke replied and get ready to the run..

"Eh!! w-wait a second.." i nervously called them but it went to death ear..

"Okey.." Sasuke readied Shinosuke with a start..

"W-wait.." i called them again but..

Sasuke had already start the run with a 'dongg' sound and Shinosuke run happily while pull the rope attached to me and with me screaming 'gyargh!!' because it was so sudden and im not really prepared..

After 1 round later...

I had finished the round and now trying to find my breath after been gaping for air while Shinosuke seat beside me looking for some sign that i might be unconcious but..'its ok shinosuke..im still breathing fine..'